Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd Logo

Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd

Having problems with Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd?

Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd Customer Service Contacts

No.3 plate,no.2 industrial youfu,longhua Street,
Bao An Distr
China - 518000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd Customer Service. Initial Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd. Discuss the issues you have had with Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd Complaints & Reviews

All In One 32 PctvSelling Used as New

I sent electronics wholesaler Shenzhen Bencse Technology Co. Ltd. (not to be confused with Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co., Ltd) a bank wire transfer of $1130. for a new 32-inch all-in-one PC/TV to be shipped to me in the USA. The person I have been in contact with at Shenzhen Bencse Technology is named Sophie Song.

After several weeks of no response from them I emailed them about my purchase and they told me that I needed to send them another $50 for shipment. Since that was not part of our original agreement I became suspicious and decided to ask for a refund by email.

What I got shortly thereafter was a used TV/Monitor in a battered box labeled 32" HDTV. The item did not come with the DVD-RW I paid extra for and in fact didn't come with any optical drive at all. Although the item has USB and PS/2 ports, there is no way to activate it as a PC. In fact it looks like there are no PC components installed at all. A faceplate has been removed from the back so I can't tell the model or serial number. In addition, the user manual does not match the product.

At best it looks like I paid $1130 for a TV/Monitor worth about $500. I'm still trying to contact them via email for explanations but so far no response. Is there anything I can do to encourage them to either deliver my original purchase at their expense, or to refund the difference in value between what I paid for and what I received?