Menu
Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd
reviews & complaints

Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaint
0 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
8:19 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd - Selling Used as New

I sent electronics wholesaler Shenzhen Bencse Technology Co. Ltd. (not to be confused with Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co., Ltd) a bank wire transfer of $1130. for a new 32-inch all-in-one PC/TV to be shipped to me in the USA. The person I have been in contact with at Shenzhen Bencse Technology is named Sophie Song.

After several weeks of no response from them I emailed them about my purchase and they told me that I needed to send them another $50 for shipment. Since that was not part of our original agreement I became suspicious and decided to ask for a refund by email.

What I got shortly thereafter was a used TV/Monitor in a battered box labeled 32" HDTV. The item did not come with the DVD-RW I paid extra for and in fact didn't come with any optical drive at all. Although the item has USB and PS/2 ports, there is no way to activate it as a PC. In fact it looks like there are no PC components installed at all. A faceplate has been removed from the back so I can't tell the model or serial number. In addition, the user manual does not match the product.

At best it looks like I paid $1130 for a TV/Monitor worth about $500. I'm still trying to contact them via email for explanations but so far no response. Is there anything I can do to encourage them to either deliver my original purchase at their expense, or to refund the difference in value between what I paid for and what I received?

Read full review of Shenzhen Bencse Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd