SearsOutletWorst place to end up

N

Avoid SearsOutlet at all costs!! When I made my order I did not know anything about taxes, they never told me about that. And only after I paid for my stuff they charged over $30 for taxes! When I contacted their support and the person told me that it was my fault and there was all the information about taxes on their website! No it was not! If it really was, then it was hidden somewhere in the depths! I'm convinced these guys are just another scam artists! They refused to refund my money and even had the nerve to offer me some other products.