Complaints & Reviews

prescriptions — will not deliver

I am 79 years of age. I called in my prescript, but they did not call me when it was ready although it was programed to call me. I need my heart and anti-anxiety medication, but they said that they cannot deliver it, and I would have to come in or come to the drive up, use their pen and clipboard to sign for it.
They offer delivery but in truth that is not the truth.

I say fowl, and they need to not advertise free delivery.

p.s. I have no one to pick it up for me as all of my neighbors or also over 75, and my children both live hours away in another state.

CVS Pharmacy Prescription — Problems with prescriptions not being done when they r due

I've used cvs for over 2 years. Never had problems until last 4 months. Swedish uses the thumb print prescriptions that go straight to the pharmacy. In January my doctor sent in 2...

CVS Service — Unsafe business practices during covid-19 — Sharing of scanner

Covid-19 procedures at CVS in Aurora IL are as follows. Customers are located 4 feet away from employees behind counter. Customers are expedited to share a scanner to scan all items for purchase. NO Gloves NO hand sanitizers available to customers. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GERMS ARE ON THAT SCANNER. I FELT DIRTY AFTER MY VISIT. The sanitizing wipes for carts were even out. Had to go to gas station next door to wash my hands.

Epo/Procrit — Being billed for medications delivered late and unable to use

On February 10, 2020 I had an angiogram which verified blocked stents requiring open heart surgery as soon as possible on 2/27/20.
Because of my anemia our doctor ordered Epo/Procrit on 2/13/20 at 2:02 pm to my local pharmacy which they confirmed receiving but denied it in our conversations and said they sent the order 5 days later which meant I would not receive the needed injections until 2/21/20. I required eleven (11) injections but could only use seven of the eleven sent. This in effect endangered my life which required additional measures during surgery to save my life.
I received a bill for my portion which totaled $1, 878.56. I feel the original amount is totally out of line to begin with but even more to have to pay for injections I could not use due to the delay caused by our local pharmacy.
Until I provided the documentation that indeed CVS had received the order on 2/13/20 they stuck to their story of 5 days later.
I feel it is unfair to charge me for the injections not used due to CVS's delay and the threat to my life.
Please respond via email or Phone.
Respectfully submitted,
Elmo Samuel Lovato
[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

Pharmacy — Technician Hung Up on me

I called in because my grandmothers doctor prescribed Albuterol. When I went to pick it up they told me that Medicare Part B gave them a denial for a diagnosis code. I asked them to Bill the claim non-asssigned and they said I need to contact Medicare. I paid for the prescription and went home and called Medicare which I am an authorized care taker and have full access to her information. Medicare Part B told me that there is no way the claim was denied that quickly that the claim needed to be submitted as a non-assignment. When I called back to the Pharmacy the tech was rund and hung up on me after telling me that your system didn't have the ability to bill Medicare Part B as a non-assignment. CVS 515 S State HWY 49, Jackson, CA 95642

Frozen Ice cream — Ashame of CVS 150% markup

Shame on you CVS for selling Blue Bell Ice Cream for $9.29 per gallon. I WILL NOT SHOP AT CVS ANYMORE! And I will tell as many people about your taking an advantage of people during the Coronavirus.

• Km
    Kmart 9459 Mar 22, 2020

Isn't that regular price for that brand of ice cream? I don't buy it myself cause I prefer publix brand, but I remember not being able to go to publix once and was looking at blue bell but wasn't going to pay that much for it.

Pharmacy — Service

Line usually has 30 minute wait. Only 1 cashier at desk. Scripts never filled per automated system. I'm really sick of coming to CVS period!! And unfortunately there is not...

Pharmacist — Rude pharmacist behavior

The pharmacist on duty at the CVS pharmacy on 3/21/2020 at the 9the St and 43 Rd Vero Beach Florida location was very rude to my wife a stage four cancer patient. She waited at the counter first in lin for twenty minutes before they opened the pharmacy and when they did she said she wanted to ask a question about her prescription..He told her that she was in the wrong line and told her to go to the consultation line because he needed to take care of customers picking up prescriptions.. The question she wanted to ask was if the doctor called in her prescription (chantix) and if it was for the second month and not the beginning month..He was totally rude and should have realized she was a cancer patient because she didn't have any Hair!!
She then talked to an employee that worked there and they said that he was rude to people that worked there..If I was with her I would have not been so courteous to him.. Someone needs to address his behavior or have him go through behavioral training.

Service — Unsafe business practices during covid-19

I came through drive through at CVS Cleveland Hwy, Dalton, GA to pick up daughter's Cystic Fibrosis medicine. I also asked if I could get my Zyrtec D in the car line rather than...

Pharmacy policy on controlled medicine

Dear Sirs, My name is Martin G. Vasak, CVS/Caremark card # [protected]. I am writing in regard to your policy on Controlled Medicine. I am 64yrs.old and suffer from chronic pain. I was a customer of Walgreens for many yrs. I recently switched because of their constant bumbling of my pain meds. I understand there are regulations in place to ensure abuse can't happen, but when the Dr. says the drug should be dispensed on a date, it should be ready on that date. If it is out of stock, an order should be put in to have it available on the 14th.It seems when "That" date arrives, then they look and see that the drug is not in stock and I have to wait a few more days, while I am in a lot of pain, pushing back the next pick up date to the 16th. My pain does not stop for those days when the pharmacist realizes the med. is not in stock. I see my Dr. on the 11th, prescription is sent in on the 11th, but isn't due until the 14th. The 14th comes around, CVS tells me "We don't have Med. in stock, it will be in on Monday the 16th. WHY!!!. They have had the prescription since the 11th? It should be entered in the computer system in a "Que". The computer should tell Pharmacist, "Out of stock, reorder" on the 11TH, so the med is ready for me, a chronic pain sufferer on time, on the 14th. This seems like such an easy "Fix" why isn't it done this way. Walgreens is a lot closer. I explained my issue to a lady at CVS on March 11th, she told me to call on the 14th, I did & I'm told, "Not in stock". After telling the man at CVS my situation of chronic pain and I can't wait until the 16th, he offered what they had in stock, 9 pills that I can pick up today, the 14th. I asked him, "When I pick up the balance on Monday, my day of pick up will be today, the 14th, not Monday the 16th, because next month I do not want to go with out my pain meds 2 extra days to the 16th?" He said he can't know what will happen next month. I await your reply. Sincerely, Martin G. Vasak [protected]

Cashier/Manager

3/12/20...at 5 pm today as I waited in line with 5 other customers, the cashier held the line up for a customer to go to her car to get her credit card. A customer behind me said, go to the next customer...we were told the cashier could not cancel the sale and take the next customer. The customers in line were then informed that "it would take long, we were all unreasonable", when the customer returned we had to listen to her inform the customer( which appeared to be a friend) that we were all impatient, and listen to them put down the rest of the line. I was next in line, and I let her know -- after my sale was put through, that she was unprofessional. The people in line were told, too bad, she was the manager at that time and we could go somewhere else for our business. She was insulting and didn't seem to care that her customer service was in question. Don't like it, go somewhere else was her attitude! Personally, I think she should be fired, but I know nothing will be done. While I will continue to get my meds from CVS, as that is where my insurance plan covers me, I will go through the drive through. I have no desire to go into this CVS again...and my grand daughter works there, however, I was treated so badly, I'm done. AS were others in the line that waited for service. Even though this is a new CVS store, there is never enough help, and one always has to seek out a cashier, seems there is never anyone around. While we all put up with it, this for me, was the last straw!!! No customer service, no respect for customers, and little brats that are given the title of manager. I think you should check out the people you hire, they have bad attitudes!

HIPAA Violation by your pharmacy dept/tech

On Friday 3/6/2020, I visited your Mansfield, Texas location, Store # 10576 to pick up prescription refills for both myself and my husband. When speaking to the Technician Ahmed...

failure of the cashier to use my $10 reward bucks

On 2/29 I went to the CVS store # 4290 to purchase several things that were on sale so the 30% off did not apply but I was not asked if I wanted to redeem my 10$ reward bucks. I am disabled with dystonia which makes my head shake like Parkinson's and the cashier kept giving me negative looks and appeared more attention to my disability than doing what he should have which was to ask if I wanted to use my rewards bucks. I have the receipt and coupon if you would like me to send it in. I do not know how to take a picture of it to attach.

By the way, I tried 4x to call customer service and each time I was transferred by the robo phone and the call was dropped. Clean up your service.

• Updated by dkayelong · Mar 10, 2020

On 2/29 I went to a cvs to use a coupon and to use the $10 extra bucks rewards. The items I bought were on sale so the 30% off coupon did not work but the male cashier did not offer to use the $10 off reward. I have the coupon and my receipt to send in. By the way, I tried to call the customer support line but that was useless as well. Got transferred but then was disconnected!!!

• Km
    Kmart 9459 Mar 10, 2020

They are not allowed to ask if you wanted to use your rewards. Either you or your caregiver is responsible for your finances, so it's your or your caregivers responsibility to ask to have your rewards redeemed.

KETO promotion

The companies you promote are a scam. STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY.

KETO BLAZE. They suck you into paying only $5 shipping thru a CVS promo then send you 2 bottles, one you never ordered. Then bill you 2 shipping charges and bill you $8& & $84 for them the week you receive them. When I called to return them unused, I had to pay another $12.20 in UPS charges. Once they received the tracking number they only refunded me $84 and not the $88 or any of the bogus shipping charges. So I am out $88, $22 in shipping cost and no products. It's a SCAM and CVS should stop promoting this immediately.

I am Contacting the executive office of CVS and advise the BBB and every review venue I can about this travesty. How dare CVS be involved with a scam like this.

KETO promotion

Poor Pharmacy Quality of Service

Spend quite a bit of money on prescriptions at CVS. A review of my husband and my prescriptions will validate this statement. I provided this complaint on 2/21/2020 on CVS...

charged for wrong prescription

I called in 3 perscription to your store at 7208 fm78 in san antonio tx phone [protected]. My daughter who picked them up came home to see that i recieved one i did not order costing $30.00 when i called to exsplain they told me they could not take them back since they left the store ok understood mistake made by you not me. So my question is why cant you refund to me the $30.00 . I am solely on social security and think it would be a good gesture to do so. I Spend alot of money between myself and medicare a year, but will change to walgreens if you care less. In buisness its customer allways rite. My name is greg meisner birthdate 10/01/1952 you can check to see the money spent. I would at least like to know that this complaint has been recieved. Thank you

Pharmacist, Brenda Amelia Puteri Asmara

On Wed. March 4, 2020 I went to CVS Woodstock NY pharmacy to pick up two prescriptions that my doctor had just called in because I was sick with fever, cough, sore throat etc. I...

Service at Pharmacy

Ive been a customer here for 10 years but in the last few months the customer service had become horrible. To begin with they don't answer their phones I've been on hold three...

incorrect medication

02/18- I called a few days prior for the CVS to transfer a prescription from the Walgreens where I am from to the CVS down here in Bloomington, Indiana. After it finally got...

Harassment and Dishonesty

Dear Sirs, Upon a recent trip to your 24 hour store in Holiday, Fl, after gathering the items to purchase, I was immediately unwelcomed by one of your employees whose stare at...

Extremely rude behavior of the service associate which also caught the eyes and ears of other customers

23556 When I walked into CVS location on 1000 Market Street. I quietly approached near the counter. I asked male clerk (white) who seemed to be in a rush regarding making money order...

Not answering their phones

Store phone # [protected] I'm a pharmacist at a long term care pharmacy where we provide bubble packs and sync up all medications for patients to help with adherence. I tried...

Shelves are not stocked with items in weekly circular

On Tuesday, 3/3/2020, I went to CVS on 1916 Williamsbridge Road, Bronx, NY and the circular sale started on Sun. 3/1/2020. Four or five items advertised were not on the shelves. ...

CVS Specialty PharmacyDelivery of injectable medication

CVS Specialty Pharmacy's Service STINKS!

I am supposed to receive a self-injectable shot of Stelara once every eight weeks. I've done so through CVS three times. In all but one case, CVS SCREWED THIS UP so I had to take the shot as much as a week late!

They told me I would receive the shot on Feb. 28th, but IT NEVER ARRIVED. I called, and ONCE AGAIN was told there was some problem with the insurance approval - so why did they say it would definitely come on that date? The same thing happened once before! They had plenty of time to correct this, knowing exactly when I had to receive the shot.

They couldn't even tell me which insurance (Medicare or my secondary insurance) did not approve it yet. I had to call my doctor so he could expedite this. Meanwhile, I AM WITHOUT MY NECESSARY MEDICATION!

FOLLOWUP: My doctor told me he gets many complaints about CVS, but he has no control over the pharmacy - they are chosen by the insurance company, and CVS Specialty pharmacy has acquired a monopoly. No wonder an incompetent, greedy corpseration like this is a big-money Trump supporter! BOYCOTT CVS!

• Cy
    CykoCy Mar 07, 2020

Trumps fault? You hateful people on the left lose all credibility. Stay on topic and leave your hateful, ignorant personality at the door. And, no, that goo on your fingers is because of your choice in using one-ply toilet paper, not Trumps doing. Formulation or specialty pharmacies are aplenty. Just request your insurance to assign you a new one. They will...if you keep your politics out of the conversation.

Service

I am sending this feedback regarding to an experience last Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020. I walked to CVS store #8864 on Atlantic Blvd Long Beach to pick up my prescription and bought a...

extra bucks and carepass rewards

most of the time when i shop cvs in bedford, pa they never have the coffee listed in the sale flyers. why not?

today, march 1, 2020 i stopped in to cvs because i have $5.00 xtra bucks and a $10.00 carepass reward.

to my great liking coffee was available, laundry detergent was available, and deodorant was available. i was so happy.

got to the register i had a newspaper coupon for $1.00 off the coffee, and wanted to use by xtra bucks and carepass. to my dismay, the system was down therefore, if left everything sit and left empty handed.

now, my xtrabuck expires of $5.00 is probably gonna expire before i get back in to bedford cvs.

please extend my expiration notice so i don't lose it.

i spend alot of money at cvs to be inconvenienced by all of this.

let me add that it was not the associates fault nor the managers fault. they were both apologetic and kind to me.

thank you for listening.

carol a. shaffer
397 main st.
mann's choice, pa 15550
[protected]@embarqmail.com
[protected]

Services

23556 I called this pharmacy to check prescription status 3 different times at different times of the day. They refuse to pick up the phone and the automated system doesn't work not to...

CVS survey, pick a free thank you gift.

I took the survey as requested and chose the La Pur "free" gift; all I had to pay was $5 shipping. I looked up La Pur and saw that there were complaints against them but didn't think they would apply to my situation. HA! Today we received a test from our credit card company asking if we charged $59.84 to Beautiful Healthy Complete. We replied "no" so they cancelled our card Not at home at the time, we called the credit company when we got home which in turn called the company in question so we were on a three party call. The person from Beautiful Healthy Complete said I had made a purchase in January and as part of my agreement with the company, I would be billed monthly for new product as stated in fine print on the receipt would happen, if I did not cancel within two weeks after receiving the product. I told them I had never heard of the company whereupon she read to me the description of what was sent to me--two La Pur products. In actuality, I believe the description on the internet of what I was supposed to receive was a small jar of facial creme; instead, I was sent the facial cream and an eye cream which I thought odd at first but then surmised it was probably an advertising technique to get you to like both products. Apparently, I was wrong. The beauty co. Insisted I was made aware of the "agreement" I made with them even though it was written in fine print and I may have missed reading it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I unequivocally and loudly told this person I did not agree to this, I was not paying for any product, and do not SEND any product. By their admission that "I may have missed reading the fine print" I told them the Better Business Bureau would be hearing from me. Why would you continue to engage with these businesses? Why would you risk the relationship you have with your customers? I asked the credit card company if they have received many complaints about this company, and I was told, "Yes. Many" Now I have to deal with no credit card for at least a week and I am really REALLY ticked off. I would like to know how you are going to handle this situation regarding the surveys and the scams incurred tarnishing the name of CVS and angering your clientele. Thank you.

cashier, always on her personal phone

good afternoon.

I visit your store at least three times a week. and during that time I may purchase items that I need for the office which is next to the cvs, my office is HR Block . the young lady who is mostly at the register was on her personal phone again, talking to someone about getting in trouble and having to go to court, I really don't want to hear her personal conversations or do I care, this is not the first time, it is every time, this time I just stood there and looked at her, she said I am ready I still just look at her, she then told the person on the phone hold on, then she said I am sorry, ok after she checked me out she went back to her conversation, really, so you guys pay her to talk to her friends on her phone all day. so if this is the case, can I have this job. can you please train better or discuss this with her, maybe she don't care of you guys don't. or do we need to start filming these kind of actions.

• Ra
    Ratery Feb 29, 2020

If you do not want to her personal conversations do not eavesdrop. That simple. I bet you are lying about her though. The fact that you are saying "Can I have this job" makes me wonder if you applied for the job, and were rejected. Now you are trying to get her fired so that you can get her job. I would not want a back stabbing liar working for me. At least she got off her phone to help you. That is if you are telling the truth.

Manager belligerent and unhelpful

I bought three items using a CVS 30% off coupon. Two of the items were the CVS brand (Musinex) tablets at $17 and CVS brand cough drops (like Halls) at $3. They only gave me 30% off the drops because of some unposted rule about only getting 30% off the second item. When I returned the whole thing (intending not to get the cough drops) they wouldn't give me the coupon back, told me to leave the store and called the cops. TERRIBLE customer service. I'd be surprised to ever shop there again, and it's been my regular pharmacy for over 10 years.

• Ra
    Ratery Feb 28, 2020

When an adult like yourself throws a temper tantrum like a four year old child they will call the cops. You should be ashamed of your behavior. Once you use a coupon they cannot return it to you, and you already used toe coupon for the drops. This is not terrible customer service. You need to grow up and learn that the world does not revolve around you, and that you cannot throw a temper tantrum when things do not go your way. I doubt that you will be missed. If they called the cops on you obviously you did something. Your parents obviously failed to teach you right from wrong so the cope were called. It is a shame that though you have been in the phramacy for ten years, that a ten year old is more mature than you.

Pharmacy

My son's pediatrician's office has called every day since Friday of last week (that is 4 days!) to get a prior authorization form from CVS and only today did they get a...

Pharmacy

I am submitting complain about a terrible experience in this CVS-Germatown#5460. I am community Health worker from CCI Health and Wellness services and I called the pharmacy to...

Specialty medication

23556 Have been having problems receiving my specialty medication from CVS after switching to this store. The store also does not keep correct information on when I have picked up my...

Prescriptions

They interfere with my doctors prescriptions. I called corporate to complain a month ago and felt discriminated against. Never got a call back but I did get the pharmacist on...

23556 On Feb. 23, 2020 I went to the CVS in Palm Bay and came upon the same machine still out of order. It had been 3 weeks since my last call regarding coupons I could not get. I...

Rude cashier

February 22, 2020 at 11:44 AM Cashier named Kerri Ann. I have only been into a CVS a few times. I was on my wat to the hospital to see a very sick family memeber and decided to go...

Gold Emblem Pistachios

I purchased these pistachios from cvs. My daughter was eating them and came across a worm. Gross!! Hopefully cvs will resolve this issue I had with this product. I stopped shopping at CVS for probably about 6 months. Just recently started again. My first visit back and finding a worm in a bag of pistachios. Definitely won't be buying this brand anymore!!!

Gold Emblem Pistachios

CVS Pharmacy — Harrassment, unethical behaviour

This Saturday morning at approximately 7:59am, I went into the CVS Pharmacy located at Dupont Circle Washington, DC to obtain change from a twenty dollar bill. I was minding my...

Pharmacy

There is a major issue going in with the pharmacy at this location that has been going on for months. It is taking multiple days and even weeks in some cases to fill prescription...

Employees and service

My prescriptions are never ready on time. There aren't enough employees. No one answers the phone. EVER. Unfortunately my mom's prescription plan is only CVS. She get...