Rosen Loeb AssociatesThe agents didn't want to release my money and even tried to get levy

R

The company Rosen Loeb Associates garnished my account recently, but I had serious injury and got the disability. All my savings were on this account, so I asked the agents to release my money. As well as my account was exempted from levies and this company knew it. I know that almost all collection agents are rude and try to get only money from you, but these guys were too arrogant and rude and misbehaved. I tried to speak in calm voice with them, but it was impossible.