Prestige Property ConsultancyScammed us with promise to rent timeshare

C

It appears we were not so lucky as most of the complaintants...Prestige Property Consultancy bilked us out of the "Title Search" money.

I thought we did our homework by checking their website, address in VA, BBB, etc. Everything looked in order so we "went for it". That was June 24th & no sign of anyone or anything for weeks now. Eileen Ramsey, our kind and helpful representative, was very accessible when she was pitching the rental by both her emails & phone calls then suddenly wasn't always available and now no replies what so ever.

I am not done yet though, I will contact the VA AG and Palace Resort re: our Timeshare.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices