Premier executive SuiteDishonest Business Practises

They deal in renting furnished appartments in Montreal.. I needed a furnished appt for one week in Montreal. I contacted them and was offered the Riopelle de by Tatiana D. They advertised the unit at $1100 a month and it was decorated by a designer. I rented the unit for the week commencing January 7th. When I arrived with a friend I found to my shock and horror the place was a dump. The place was still dirty from the last guest. The only thing missing from this designer appt was the rats. I phoned the rental office and demanded my money back. Fortunately my friend offered to take me in. The company rep returned my money and offered me a coupon for a future rental asking me to give them another chance.
Two weeks later I contacted them again as I needed another appt for a week . I spoke to Tatiana D. and reminded him who I was. he offered me another unit and I requested to see it before renting it. he agreed and I travelled to the location to inspect it. I agreed to rent it and asked them to send me a confirmation. Three hours after receiving the confirmation, Tatiana D. sent me a e-mail that they were cancelling the reservation. I phoned him up and inquired why and he told me they had received a more lucrative offer for this unit.
Do you want to trust your vacation or business plans with these kind of people. They give Montreal a bad name.