powerkegSOFTWARE

I called powerkeg inquired about their adobe design premium windows they had on sale for 589.95 being that the price was low I was I little skeptical but after taking to Tonya and confirming the software was legit I placed an order. I received my order a week after placing it shipping wasn't to bad since a paid for the cheapest shipping available next time I'll use 2day shipping. I was able to register my software with adobe and received free updates. Adobe helped me with installing my software as well. I bought 6 more box for our company we are very happy with the price.