Placid MHCwon't fix damages in home that are dangerous and health issues to me and my children

Theres a water leak in the front bathroom thats been happening for a year now and it has affected the home badly. We have reported it many times to the office and maintanence people about it and they still have yet to come repair the leak and damages. It has spread from just a small bathroom leak into the front bedroom and now the hallway as well. The floors are soaked and warped and full of water and the bedroom wall is ripping and changing color and bubbling from the hot water. There is black mold everywhere in the bathroom and bedroom. The floors in the front bathtoom are so wet the toilet is leaning and will soon fall thru the floor along with the tub. The smell from it is bad as well. Thats only the half of my complaint. The hallway window was busted out back in july while we were not home and we told the office and maintence people in the park about it and they said they would come measure it and order ot and put a new one in for us. We covered it as well as we could as I have three young boys, whom two are under the age of five. It took them weeks to finally tell me the window was ordered and someone would be by to put it in. Weeks passed and someone finally came and brought the window and said they would be back to put it in and never came back. The window sits on the ground outside my house as no one has come back to put it in. Since the window has been busted weve had numerous storms that have blown thru the window that we attempted to cover and now the floor by the window is wet and warped too. Moving thru the house, the floor by my front door is dropping and the gap floods when it rains. So theres water damage there as well. Awhile back we had something happen in the kitchen to where all the outlets stopped working. We reported that to the office and maintanence as well and they told me it was something called GFI and that they would fix it. They never came by for that either. Since the water leak and all the damages and mold are in the front bathroom we have all been using my master bathroom shower and the floor and walls under and around the stand in shower are falling as well and the scary part about that one is that part of the house hangs by the ditch. Its only time until someone is in the shower and the house falls and they fall. I pray if it ever happens its me and not one of my children. On top of all that, the a.c. never works right. If it does its temporary and then it stops blowing cold air or gives out completely. When that happens we use a window unit and sleep in the living room together. I wouldnt care so much if it was just me but my boys dont deserve to live in conditions like this. I dont understand why they cant do their job and make these homes livable. But they are so quick to demand the rent money. What about my home.. My kids... Our health... This isnt right and it needs to be known How they run this park. Oh not to mention the owner of my home doesnt even live around here and just shows up and demands his money. Ive informed him before of the conditions on the home and he doesnt care. He also just walks in when he feels like it. All of this is Unacceptable on many levels.

Ki