PC Appraisal ServicesNot comparing to like condos

L

I am refinancing my condo which is a property that has direct waterfront. I have upgraded the 2 bathrooms, fireplace and installed bamboo floors. Pat Cerino came to my condo for the appraisal and I showed him the improvements. Most of the information was not noted in his report. Then he used 3 comparisons of condo that sold that were all 2 bedrooms and I have 3 bedrooms. He said my condo was worth about $15, 000 more then these. No of these were direct waterfront. Then he had 2 other condo that were for sale in my complex that are also direct waterfront but only 2 bedrooms. Both were selling for about $600, 000 but he only appraised my condo for $400, 000.

When I called to discuss it with him he said the other 2 had not sold and he had to go with what sold in the area. I happen to own another condo in my complex and the townhouses go for at least $100, 000 and none are waterfront.

In any event it cost me $375 for this appraisal and Pat did not seem to want to listen to my concerns. he told me to get get him other comps and then he would change the report. I have no way to do this and felt he was very unprofessional.

So if Pat Cerino from PC Appraisal Services is recommended to do you appraisal, I would ask for an alternative.