Monroe DentalImproper Care

I WENT TO THIS DENTIST FOR OVER 30 YEARS. TWICE A YEAR I WENT FOR CLEANINGS. BACK IN 2006 I WAS TOLD MY CROWN WAS LOOSE BECAUSE OF A CRACKED TOOTH. I WENT TO THE RECOMMENDED SURGEON, HE FLATLY REFUSED TO DO AN IMPLANT SO I LEFT.

NEVER IN THE 4 YEARS FOLLOWING WAS PERIODONTAL WORK MENTIONED UNTIL THIS PAST FEBRUARY. WENT TO 3 OTHER DENTISTS, ALL CHECKED MY X-RAYS, NONE DETERMINED A CRACKED TOOTH ALL SAID GUM LOSS.

I HAVE NOW SPENT OVER $6000 TO REPAIR THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY A LACK OF PROPER CLEANING & CARE, NOT COUNTING INSURANCE & PROBABLY ANOTHER $7000 TO GO.

I AM A PERSON WHO WATER PICKS, FLOSSES, BRUSHES AFTER ALMOST EVERY MEAL & HAVE FOR MOST OF MY LIFE. THIS IS JUST A HEADSUP NOT TO TRUST LIKE I DID, GET A SECOND OPINION ON EVERYTHING.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices