keriemails

hi there my name is keri and this person and anarther had sent me this email i replied and said if this is a scam not cool had no replies but they said they r attorneys for relatives death as they have a fortne and since iv had the lat name they wantted me to have it there was two of these from two different ppl same thing in different writting i mean saying it etc 4th October 2011
Good day,

I am Thomas Kean. I have emailed you earlier on without any response from you.On my first email I mentioned about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with. But both of you have the same last name so it will be very easy to front you as his official next of kin.

I am compelled to do this because I would not want the finance house to push my clients funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on what we are to do.

Yours faithfully,
Thomas Limbo Thomas Limbohal.[protected]@verizon.net

Send email
Find email Add to contactsTo p.[protected]@hotmail.com
From: Thomas Limbo (hal.[protected]@verizon.net)
Sent: Sunday, 2 October 2011 1:06:02 p.m.
To: p.[protected]@hotmail.com

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!
Attn:Keri Rawiri,

I am Thomas Limbo an attorney to the late Mr. Peter Rawiri, who died in a car crash with his family in London on November 5th 2002 and left behind a deposit of (GBP6.8million) here in a bank and I hereby seek your consent to present you as the next of kin since you have the same last name and I have the documents that would confer you the legal right for the claim. Please contact me via my details below and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction which will be done legally and risk free.

Best Regards,
Thomas Limbo
Email: [protected]@live.com
Phone: +[protected]

Thomas Kean.
Solicitor at Law

these r the two ppl in hich i copy and past from my hotmail who r they how did they get my email and y and how can they say and do these things? sick if it is a scam in which i belive it is

• Sh
    shorty32 Oct 07, 2011

hi there hay these people have taken money out of my visa debit card and i dont know who they r or what they r i havent subscribed to them but somehow they debit money from me when i dont know who they r i want my money make who r they and how dare they. um i have to copy and 7 Oct '11 6331 #700700 VOICEPAY CAMBRIDGE GB $26.15 paste fom statemnte that bit dont say much as its a pending payment can u plz email me about my complaints and see where its at if dont mind cheers i want ur feed back on this