Kellyco Metal DetectorsPro 2 series target-max

M

this is in-regards of the pro 2 target max... my sister purchased a target max pro 2 series on 5/18 16 from kellyco detectors in florida..she purchased it as a gift..and sorry to say that my sister is out of 1.300 dollars of her hardworking money..it saddens me that she was taken by a fraudulent salles person at kellco detectors distributors whom sells worthless gold-treasure detectors that donot work..I did some research in the internet and foundout that the item she purchased was given a bad review...I had the target max for two&weeks read the instructions carefully and did everything it said on the booklet..and the only thing the target max has done for me is getting me tired of digging with no treasure in hand because of the false readings it's given me I spoke with my sister about the bad review I read about ..she than called the company at kellyco whom asure my sister that the pro 2 target max worked... inwhich does-not so now my sister is out of her money because the faulty design at grove enterprise in oregon inwhich that company doesnot give refonds on those items..so beaware if you purchase anything from kellyco you might be swindled out of your money from a fast talking sales person at that store... they should be shamed of themselves cheating people out of their hardworking money..I only hope with another bad review like this one my sister can get her money back.. the item was purchased in 5/18/16 in the city of cicero stateof Illinois...