Complete Auto BodyUnethical Business Practices

On 05/13/15 I brought my H2 for rust repair - the Owner verbally quoted $ 1, 000.00 - paid almost $ 2, 000.00 for "rust repair" and I was told I needed new rear bumper - brought vehicle back twice, once to have them reinstall door gaskets they left in my vehicle and then to reinstall the large rear back bumper cover that flew off - in July 2015 the rust was back in full force - Complete Auto Body requoted another $ 4, 000.00 noting the Owner told the Better Business Bureau he would deduct $ 1, 100.00 from the $ 4, 000.00 to which is a false statement - The owner never told me he would do the deduction - even if the Owner did tell me of the deduction I would surely have not accepted the Owner's offer - we asked for some kind of labor or product warranty and we played phone tag with the Owner and to date, nothing. The Owner did place a call @ my place of employment after he learned of my Better Business Complaint stating he's never had a complaint filed against him and wanted my Husband to call him back, to date we have not called him back because he's denied any labor/product warranty or even a rust repair refund. The H2 sits in a heated garage and it can't be driven in the rain, more rain, more rust bleeds through the back quarter panels. I filed complaint with the Better Business Bureau and still this company has an A+! All I wanted was some kind of warranty or atleast a refund for the "rust repair" so I could find a "competent auto repair shop to do the job right and with integrity" but that didn't happen. (Note: H2 sat in heated garage from 09/15 to 01/16 as I had fallen ill for 6 months). Complete Auto Body Invoice # 4481 totaled @ $ 1, 878.00. My goal is to sell my H2 & I cannot sell it now with the rust situation. When I stick my hand on the bottom of the quarter panels it "rains rust flakes" and "bleeds when it rains". See 2 photos attached. I didn't deserve this and no one else should be treated this way either.

Thank You for your time and attention in this matter.

Unethical Business Practices