www.edaeenergy.com and www.dizersoft.net / Victim of home based part time job fraud

1 Address: 4473 Aranda Street, Burgos 13500, SpainBurgos, Spain
Phone: (+34) 947 50 10 56 of Edae Inc.

I am victim of part time job offer from www.edaeenergy.com scam, I received offer for part time data entry work. I was given employee id card, employment letter from www.edaeenergy.com through email :hr@edaeenergy.info. Edae send me project in which adviced to purchase inventory software from www.dizersoft.net to transfer 60 Euro to U9193554 . Upon instructions i transfered Euro 60 to U9193554 . They was sent an email that work will start from 23 July 2015, and it did not happen till today. I am now seeing that both the websites are down. www.edaeenergy.com and www.dizersoft.net I loose Euro 60 which i paid for inventory software. This scammers on the pretext of giving part time job are extorting money in the name of purchase inventory software for work. Also they gave false promise of transferring 400 euro weekly salary in advance, 40 euro per hour, 2 hours a day. 5 days a week - Mon to Fri. I request authorities to take stern action against them, they are exploting needy people who are jobless and looking for job.

Scammer Name: edae Inc. and Dizer Inventory Software
Email Address: hr@edaeenergy.info and sales@dizersoft.net
Scam Website: www.edaeenergy.com and www.dizersoft.net
Telephone: (+[protected] of Edae Inc.

www.edaeenergy.com and www.dizersoft.net