WorldOfLeggings BravadaInternationalSell Defective Clothing & Cheat on Returns/Exchanges

This company has the most unreasonable, bad faith business conduct of ANY online store I have ever dealt with.

Four weeks ago I ordered 3 items: one item had a vile odor, like petroleum or toxic dye. I called the customer service number immediately and at the published time the office should have been open. Robot voice said to leave a message. I left a voice message. I never got a call back.

OK, it's the holiday season, so I waited to hear back. Today, I called and got a listless and rude customer service person. She told me this company does not accept my word the item is defective and I can send it back at MY expense and they will decide to refund or not with a 10% re-stocking fee. (No return authorization like honest companies...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Los Angeles, CA) Or, I could return the item at my expense and they would exchange it for some other item but with no compensation on either the return shipping OR new shipping charge. Then, the BravadaIntl/WorldOfLeggings employee hung up on me.

THIS IS A RIP-OFF & DANGEROUS COMPANY. DON'T BUY FROM IT unless you know you'll never need to return or exchange in the usual and customary FAIR manner.

BTW, most likely the smell in this Chinese-made item is a very highly carcinogenic sudan of other synthetic black dye -- wear at your own risk for absorption through the skin -- and maybe find it in your future cancer tumors! And, this company won't even take it back in good faith, usual business practices... BOYCOTT BAD ONLINE BUSINESS COMPANIES!

Do