Skyler “Starfish” Curry lives in Thousand Oaks, CA. Attends college at Chaminade University of Honolulu, HISkyler starfish spanked me!!.. She is the worst female!

Skyler Curry who attends college at Chaminade University of Hononlulu is a b****. I hate her to the extent noe one could imagine. She thinks she is the most beautiful female and can fool around with anyone.

My friends and I were in the unversity campus and preparing for our mid term exams. Skyler always had a problem with me, Jenny and Laura. She couldn't accept the fact that we used to score well in our exams. Skyler tried to mess up with our notes which we were revising for our exams. She had nothing else to do in her life just troubling and messing around. A bad b**** who is jealous of people prospering in life.

It all started when Skyler came near us during our free time. All of a sudden she spanked me and tore the notes I was holding in my hands. I was completely shcoked as to what she is doing!. Jenny pushed Skyler away and so did Laura. Now I couldn't take it anymore I went near Skyler and slapped her on the face and yelled "HOW DARE YOU!". It's a warning for everyone should be careful of Skyler she is a very very very bad female. I hate her so much for the way she behaves and treats everyone, who she feels are inferior to her!

Ka