Pain Consultants of Atlanta, Stockbridge / mistreated, humiliated, uncaring

1 Stockbridge, GA, United States

My mother passed away 11/27/10. I telephoned to let someone know and cancel her next appt. I asked if I could speak to someone at the Stockbridge office to personally let them know about my mom. They (Teresa) answered the phone and wanted to know if I was a doctor and that line was for doctors only and hung up on me before I could say a word! I didn't call that number, I was transferred there. My mother's last 2 appts. were a total nightmare at that office. When we got there the room was full of patients and receptionist told me we had missed our appt. earlier in the week and they would not see us, nor give my mother her medications. So they make me get my mother out of the car in her wheelchair, where she had just come from the hospital. No one offers even to help us in the door that are not made for the handicapped. They made us wait for 2 hours in the waiting room as punishment when it was their mistake about the appointments and not ours. Another patient came in right after us and the same problem happened to him. My mother suffered at the end in the most horrible pain and hospice couldn't even get control of it, but they treated her like a queen the 3 days she was there.