Oaknet HealthcareCheating with labour by oaknet healthcare

Sir,
I regret to inform you that I was working with M/s Oaknet Healthcare pvt.ltd as Medical representative for north Delhi., New G.M.was appointed by the said company, he was demanding Rs. 5000/- as a adjustment amount out of my salary Rs.12000/- appox. through ASM Mr karan. I strongly apposed for that dirty game, they want to increase sale from this dirty game.then they told me for giving resignation, I refused & told him, that, I will search job in one month, but they did not agree with my opinion, unfortunately, I suffered from cough & cold on 20th Dec'2016 due to change of climate, so I applied for sick leave for two days from 21/12/2016 & 22/12/2016, then they sent me terminated letter without any reason, i was doing job in that company since 28th July'2016, my service record was also very excellent, my salary was also hold for that month Dec'2016 along with my two month's expenses Nov'2016 & dec'2016.I have no other source of income, I have requested for releasing my all dues, Neither they are not agreed to release my dues approximate of Rs.25, 000/- nor withdraw termination letter. So You are requested to high light my grievances to the labour ministry of delhi Govt for taking quick action against said corrupt Company for cheating innocent labour. In view of above said circumstances, I did not have any option except to high light regarding this dirty game with innocent labour.

An early action will be appreciated.

Kunik Aggarwal