Nu Metro / I am extremely disappointed that no one at head office has bothered to even call me to hear my frustration

1 United States

I am extremely disappointed that no one at head office has bothered to even call me to hear my frustration. Instead you simply jump to your manager's defence, after hearing only one side of the story. You don't even bother to call me to apologise and you have the audacity to assume that a free drink or popcorn will remedy all the abuse we suffered due to the incompetence of your staff. If your child was raped, would a free popcorn take away her pain. Well, it feels like we had been raped of our dignity and abused so traumatically, yet you see fit to trivialise it and adopt a 'oh the free popcorn suffices' attitude! This disgusts me. Do you really think the free ticket was worth the abuse? To start with, many of us fell asleep because it was so late and didn't enjoy it.. Also the lady had promised us a free earlier show, but conveniently disappeared! Maybe your manager is good with clients of other races, but certainly he was disrespectful towards me - unless you feel its appropriate to call me, a female to drive 50kms to come to his office - to spend 3 min with me to apologise. So it means that you actually condone and encourage your managers to be LIARS AND CHEATS!

Bu