Mr. Woo / unacceptable postal service - aseana puteri condominium, puchong

1 Puchong, Malaysia

1) I would like to inform you of unsatisfactory postal mail delivery to Aseana Puteri Condominium, Jalan Puteri 9/1, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong. Our CCTV records show that the last delivery to our condominium was on 9 January 2018. That is the postman last came one month ago!!! This is unsatisfactory and clearly unacceptable service from Pos Malaysia.
2) When I went to the Pos Malaysia mail sorting/delivery centre in Puchong yesterday 07-02-2018, I was told that this is due to a shortage of staff in the centre. I cannot believe that Pos Malaysia allows this level of service to customers!! By the way, when I was there I managed to collect quite a number of letters, with postmarks dating since 1st week of January 2018
3) There are 2 very important AR registered letters sent to my address on 17-01-2018, with tracking numbers RA24 752 771 9MY and RA 752 715 2MY. I have tracked that both are now returned because they cannot be delivered. How can this be when your postman has not even stepped into our condominium for the period since 10-01-2018 till now 08-02-2018 as I write this? There is further confirmation that there certainly is something very wrong with your postal service in Puchong.
4) I strongly urge Pos Malaysia to investigate this complaint, and take immediate corrective measures to improve your service in Puchong.

Thank you for your attention.

Ac