Marathon Gas Station Georgetown Kentuckyvuse solo

I purchased this item last night, and it was the wrong product. Of course I had to open it to see if it was the right thing but I didn't open the little flavor cartridge that comes with it. All I did was open the box and one of the employees working last night when I purchased it told me to come back today, November the 15th and I could return it when the manager was there. I just went and tried and the man didn't even honor it at all so I left the product in the store on the newspaper rack because not only did I waste my gas on a trip to return something that I actually couldn't because I was given the wrong information but I also wasted 15 dollars on a product that I wanted. The only thing that was wrong is that it wasn't the right thing and the man basically told me to screw off. It's the location by Applebee's. And until this is fixed I will never get gas at marathon again I don't care if you all are the only gas station for 500 miles I'll walk👍 So I hope that you guys are happy with this because that 15 dollars will be the last you ever get from me and my family. I can not believe the customer service I was just given because it was pathetic.

Co