Jason Michael Mills/Sara Mangus / Internet fraud

1 Sunnyvale, CA, United States Review updated:

Jason Michael Mills was fired from Integra Telecom after using their network to conduct illegal activities including hacking, DDOSing, and criminal harassment. He is currently wanted by the Portland, Oregon Police Department for these crimes and moved to 388 E Evelyn Ave in Sunnyvale, California with Sara Mangus, a woman who is infamous for her scamming and Internet drama. He claims to work for Linkedin in San Francisco but company officials dispute that claim.

• Updated by SaraMangus, May 17, 2017

Sara Mangus / Sara Mills and Jason Michael Mills are now living in San Diego, California.

Sa
Nov 2, 2016

Comments

• Th
      2nd of Nov, 2016

I am currently being stalked and harassed by Jason Michael Mills and his partner Sara Mangus. It has been years of spreading around filth about myself and my family. I STILL find photos of myself with disgusting 'crack whore' type descriptions, spread around the internet. I tried asking them why they felt I deserved this behaviour and found that they have been harassing friends of mine. Fake facebook profiles used to harass people I know. Fake twitter accounts to spread lies in my name, stealing photos of my family, threatening to hurt the people I care about and so on.

I contacted the Portland, Oregon Police Department on July 7th, 2016 and Sara agreed to leave me alone. It has been nearly 4 months since then and she hasn't stopped. Her stalking and harassment is only getting worse. She visits my social media pages and business website several times a day, uses fake profiles to target and harass anyone I speak with, and so on.

A year ago, I thought her behaviour was funny, and saw no issue with responding to her drama, or poking fun at her and anything she said. We can all be childish at times. But now I'm finding awful slurs about my infant daughter posted by Sara and Jason on the internet, receiving threats of bodily harm from Sara, and receiving threats of sexual assault and bodily harm from her alleged "husband" Jason Mills, and that is where I draw the line.

Any kind of retaliation is just fanning a huge awful flame. Trying to reason with them is nonsense. If you see either of these people while you're out and about, it's probably not a coincidence. Please call your local police department's non-emergency line and let them know of the details. Feel free to repost this to facebook, twitter, tumblr, or any other social media websites that you frequent. AND if any of you feel like something I said or did was questionable, please contact me personally.

15th of Apr, 2018

She is going by Sara Mills now and lives in San Francisco California where she claims to be a marine biology student!

• Th
      7th of Dec, 2018

I believe I had the wrong individual when filing this review. I would like to formally retract my statements and I apologize to all affected.