I don't know the name of the company. Sorry. / Requested free conversion of pdf to word document.

1 US Review updated:

In late February 2017 I googled and chose a free conversion of pdf to word document that I needed urgently and my request seemed to have had gone through. However, it was taking so long that I decided to use the option that allow for instantaneous conversion for a payment of US$9.00. I put in my credit card information for the payment of US$9.00 and was immediately provided with a special 'code' to use for immediate conversion. I inputted the code as instructed and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happened! I repeated the instruction and again nothing happened. I tried several times and became quite furious, as my document was very urgently needed for the next day! I realised that this was probably a 'scam' and that I was duked US$9.00 and so expected that it would appear on my visa statement when it became due. So, when the entry "BLS*BALTSOFT3706133333 Bluesnap Inc GB" appeared on my credit card statement at the end of January, I expected to see something like that and felt that I learnt my lesson. However, in my February credit card statement, it appeared again I was once again furious, since I did not realise at the time that this was for a continuous service/payment and it appears that I am now paying for something that NEVER WORKED and I CANNOT USE! This is indeed outrageous and I am seeking your kind assistance in STOPPING THIS UNJUST PAYMENT, please. Grateful if you can trace to whom the entry belongs and kindly STOP the PAYMENT. I live in Trinidad and Tobago and the conversion rate is approx. TT$6.7 to US$1.00. Each month I am now paying approx. TT$60.00 from my credit card for this ridiculous service (mistake). Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Al