Dre Beatswarranty

My name is Derick Sanabria and after 4 months of having Powerbeats wireless 3..the headphone that goes into the ear came apart due to cheap material and glue. There was no physical damage . I spoke to a few customer service reps and they sent me a box . It was sent out and sent back not covered under warranty. As a representative Of T-Mobile I promote these products on a daily basis and I am really upset as a customer who owns beats could not be helped in a matter that was suppose to be covered under warranty.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Saint Cloud, FL not my fault that these things have a mechanical problem !not even a 2 star rating on your website ?! Im sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. I spoke to a supervisor about sending them back to get a 2nd opinion since the first opinion by a tech was not fair and it was innacurate judgement . I work with warrantys everyday and I know for a fact that this was no fair call by your tech specialist . I already left a review and want to take this a step beyond . These beats are 200$ and have 10$ material !! I will not recommend the powerbeats wireless 3 to ANYONE.

Dre Beats