DMA Value Vacations and Tours / Extremely poor after service

1 Bridgetown, Ascension

My group traveled to Colombia recently (August 6th) on an educational tour and we used DMA Value Vacations and Tours in Hastings, Barbados to book or flight and organise our hotel and airport transfers. HUGE MISTAKE. We arrived in Colombia and realised that no provision had been made for us to get from the airport to the hotel. DMA Value Vacations and Tours had told us that airport transfers were included in our package. After standing around we called the hotel and were told that the travel agent had not told them of our arrival or made any arrangements for our group of 14 to be picked up. We ended up having to make our own arrangements to get to the hotel and on arriving at the hotel we were told that the rooms that were booked for us were not what we had requested. Someone from my group tried to contact the owner of the agency and as of today (August 20th) she has not returned a call, an email or anything. This is the poorest service I have ever encountered and I certainly would not recommend that anyone do business with DMA Value Vacations and Tours located in Hastings, Barbados. Extremely disappointed customer.

Mi