Cleavon Diggs / Not delivered

Jul 28, 2015
691 main street #6
Phone: 6312362858
Waited all day for ups to come been outside for a couple of hours12pm to 115 pm our building has two entrance side was open all day. Obviously your employer was too lazy to go thru the side of building because once again it had been open all day. It is an apartment building did not find a notice just because ppl live here in poughkeepsie doesnt mean we should be treated in this manner. I was waiting for my bank card to come and was not able to do what i had to for my family. I also call several time by 545 pm i called to see what time he was to arrive and then i heard the recording that ups had came and left was i pissed all day waiting for this nonsense to occur. I treid tocall earlier today and i couldnt get a time @ all. But pissed off after i was told that someone would return today but nothing wanted to speak with a supervisor that was a mission too. I see why ppl prefer fedex co. . They do go all out my son haas recieve several packages this week also and guess what he got them earlier then expected. I am putting this complaint to the b. B. B. . . Also. Cleavon diggs 1z[protected] tracking #