CarbonKlean.com — Peeps eyeglass cleaners / no status update on items ordered not received and no tracking#/no responses to emails or phone calls

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 by   User
On 02-5-18 I ordered some Peeps eyeglass cleaners from CarbonKlean.com. This company/product was featured on your website — under a "sponsored" article, with the caption stating something about gifts for techies. My order on 02-5-18 was for three eyeglass cleaners for approximately $42.88. I ordered this and received a confirmation email and have not received the product. I have emailed them twice, with no response; I searched and found a phone number — [protected] — which I called and the answering machine stated I could leave a message, but the best thing to do would be to email them and a response could be expected within 24 hours. I have not received responses to my emails (on 2-6 & 2-9-18), nor my phone call [protected]). I certainly expected that ordered on 2-9-18 would have no problem being received by them.in checking on the Internet I noted others that have had the same problem with this company and that IF they even received the product, it was 4 days later. I would suggest that you not allow this company to be featured on your webpage. Anything you can do for me as far as receiving the items I ordered#GU9188897 and no tracking #, would be appreciated. I can be reached at [protected] (eve/weekends) or [protected] days. Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree