[Resolved] BeckertimeScam

I ordered a $3000 rolex at beckertime as it seems like their review at ebay was good. But it seems like beckertime is actually a scam.

my problem was that I live abroad, Norway, and wanted to get the delivery of the watch to mother in law in US. However, it is not possible to have different delivery address and billing address.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Texas City, TX So I called Beckertime (they dont respond to emails) and explained that I wanted to cancel the order and get a refund so that she could order the watch herself. Sure, it was no problem cancelling the order, but Beckertime have not refunded me the money even though I have sent them 2 emails and called them 3 times to ask for my money back.

Customers beware and stay away.

• Resolution statement

I WITHDRAW MY COMPLAIN. There had been a misunderstaning in the busy x-mas period and once Beckertime was made adequately aware of the fact they resolved the situation flawlessly. Matt Becker personally got inolved an dealt with the matter swiftly and very satisfactory. I am now a very pleased customer and recomend Beckertime to anybody else.

Ok