Child and Family Health Centres Logo

Child and Family Health Centres

Having problems with Child and Family Health Centres?

Child and Family Health Centres reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 25, 2010. The latest review Harrassment was posted on Feb 25, 2010. The latest complaint Harrassment was resolved on Feb 25, 2010. Child and Family Health Centres has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Child and Family Health Centres has resolved 1 complaints.

Child and Family Health Centres Customer Service Contacts

295 South Terrace
Adelaide

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Child and Family Health Centres Customer Service. Initial Child and Family Health Centres complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Child and Family Health Centres above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Child and Family Health Centres. Discuss the issues you have had with Child and Family Health Centres and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Child and Family Health Centres Complaints & Reviews

Child and youthHarrassment

These people have been harassing me for years now. They have put me through hell so many times and are doing it again. They have no proof of anything they are holding against me. When I split up from my ex, he made several reports to these people, they came out, checked things out, couldnt find anything, closed the case, two weeks later reopened the case, because of things my ex was saying. NEVER was there any kind of abuse, or anything like that. They beleived every word he said because his new girlfriends mother was a foster mom for them so they has ways around it all. Now my ex and his girlfriend were using drugs, hitting my son, not feeding him and they at one time, made it where I couldnt see my child because of the lies they told. NOT ONCE did cya check out what I was telling them about the father and girlfriend, they just continued to bother me... one day they closed the case and went away for a few months. Now they opened it again because someone told them I wanted to [censored]... never acting on it, they just come in, make me do all kinf of counsling, everyone is telling these people Im fine, but they wont go away... Why is it they bother me for every little thing, not even finding out if its true or noe, but they dont do anything to the people out there really bad off?? Please tell me where I can go to sue these people... I know I got a case here, theres alot more then Im writting, but I have to keep my info privite for the time being.

• Al
      Alex lourette May 25, 2017

This child and youth service seems to be reckless n lazy there quick to take kids away from the mom I've watched raising Amish the Sabrina girl yes did drugs but got clean yet that's not good enough they took the kid away from her n just decide she's still a danger even after being clean n sober but decide she's unfit for her second baby without even doing any investigation to see she's ok this agency just seems lazy n don't even look to see if parents are fit to raise kids there solution just seems like ok let's terminate the mothers rights even if she's doing what she's supposed to be doing I know dyfus isn't this bad at least from what I heard they actually investigate n are NOT quick to just take the child yet this child n youth service seems to be extremely crooked be read many complaints about them the government really needs to investigate there "agency" cause it's clear there are reckless people working here tearing families apart n not helping them in any way