Calla Breeze TurbinesNon Delivery of goods ordered

Via Internet I made contact with Calla Breeze and dealt with a Mr Edward Mason. I placed an order for two turbines on the 27th of January 2010 and paid via bank transfer $3593.00 into the nominated account listed below of the company as per their invoice.

Bank: Wachovia Bank
1701 E Florida Ave, Hemet, CA
Owner: Julie Mason t/a Calla Breeze Turbines
Routing # and account # [protected] [protected]

Two days later they received the funds and confirmed such.

Edward Mason said the parcel will be sent shortly and that I could expect delivery by the 15th of February 2010 in South Africa.

To date we are out of pocket and have not received the turbines we ordered, and Calla Breeze is not replying to my e-mail and the telephone number they have on there website is inactive.

I suspect internet fraud and would strongly advise anybody from doing business with this crowd.

From our side we have traced the source of their IP address to the following link. Copy this into your browser to view.

Should anybody know the whereabouts of these criminals please let me know.

Brian Neary
CEO
Agave Nectar SA
Tel +[protected]
E-mail [protected]@agavenectar.co.za

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices