Complaints & Reviews

&disappeared after payment - no work done

Same complaint, have been waiting since March, no response from his offices since I paid him the final payment.
Appears he did nothing as even the papers I signed did not have an index number. ( Foolish me didn't check)

A suggestion: Maybe everyone can make a formal complaint. Internet search engines come up with many complaints but the Bar Association and the BBB have nothing that infers he is less than a Lawyer in good standing.

His license is up for renewal in October 2009, would be nice if we could get some answers before then.

Maybe he is ill as a Lawyer I spoke to suggested, but if so how does that account for his ability to cash checks and keep on top of payments due!

(btw: The Lawyer I spoke to said I was the second person who had previously hired Steven Brodsky and had nothing to show for it)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices