Complaints & Reviews

Bolotins Customer Service is absolutely horrible

Bolotins Customer Service is absolutely horrible. All they care about is making the initial sale. I purchased a picture that had a defective frame. The salesperson indicated they could fix it. When I showed up to pick up the fixed picture, it was all wrapped up and ready for me to go. (I live about an hour away)

Thinking everything was fine since it was all packaged for me and I never received a call indicating anything otherwise, I took the picture home to find out that nothing had been done.

I called the salesperson left a message and got no response. Two days later I called again and spoke with her. She indicated that she forgot to call (yeah right).

They will not order a replacement picture for me, will not get it reframed, nor will they discount it to allow me to have it reframed.

Instead the only recourse I have is to drive another hour each way to return the picture, so that they can put it back on the floor and sell it to someone else.

Unbelievable.

mark bolotin Mar 04, 2010

I'm sorry you had a problem with the picture.
    You make it very difficult to verify the accuracy/inaccuracy of the details of a complaint when you post it 4 months after the incident. However, you make at least one statement that I've been able to determine to be (at best) misleading. The piece of art in question was discontinued at the time. It was not that Bolotin Furniture REFUSED to re-order one; it was impossible to re-order for reasons beyond our control.
    Most of the other claims you make are just impossible for me to either confirm or refute after so long.
    I agree that we offered a refund...I don't know what else we could have done at that point.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices