Having problems with Bodawg.com?

Bodawg.com Customer Service Contacts

1802 Barna
Wichita Falls, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bodawg.com Customer Service. Initial Bodawg.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bodawg.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bodawg.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Bodawg.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bodawg.comI want my money back!

I bought 2 different series at Bodawg.com and I emailing to explain my problem about my not working DVDs. They answered me that they are sorry and that was all. I am losing my patience! I want my money back! Why should I pay for such a kind of service?

• Bo
      Bodawg Jan 23, 2013

This person did not order any DVD's from us.This person ordered a ceramic figurine from us. They had to know it was ceramic as they ordered it.
      They requested a return as the box had an edge slightly bent. We have more in stock and they all are like that.
      We believe the factory put on the shrink wrap to quickly and pulled it in.
      They returned the item in a flimsily box with no packing. The arm on the figurine was broken.
      Nowhere in the emails did they say the arm was broken only the box edge was creased.
      We deducted our cost of the item and refunded the rest of money.
      If the figurine was sent back in the packed box it was sent in, the figuring would have been unbroken. Right now we have a useless item.
      If they returned a shirt to Macy's with the sleeve torn off, Macy's would have not given any moneys back. We only charged them cost for their mistake.

This link has all the pictures with explanations.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157632594992266/detail/