Menu
BackpackClearanceSale.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

BackpackClearanceSale.com
reviews & complaints

www.backpackclearancesale.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

BackpackClearanceSale.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with BackpackClearanceSale.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for BackpackClearanceSale.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BackpackClearanceSale.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

BackpackClearanceSale.com reviews & complaints 1

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest BackpackClearanceSale.com reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
C
3:40 pm EDT

BackpackClearanceSale.com sent a fake gucci scarf instead of a bag

I found a website called backpack clearance sale.com it looked ok, the school bag I was after was £50 cheaper so I ordered it, plus another one for my friends daughter. I paid with my bank card (face palm I should have used my credit card!)

I didn't get an email confirming my order. I contacted their support email, they responded saying they would look into it. I emailed a further two times.

The following day I got a message from Royal Mail conforming I had a delivery coming.

It came the next day - in a very small package and I knew something wasn't right. I opened it to find a fake Gucci scarf and an invoice for 3800 HKD.

I have had £40 taken from my bank account under the name trendvonline.

I thought the website was legit as you made an account etc - but obviously I was wrong. Going to the bank tomorrow to see if there is anything can be done.

Lesson learnt - if it looks too good to be true it probably is!

Read full review of BackpackClearanceSale.com and 2 comments
karuzelski
, US
Jan 24, 2020 9:55 am EST

Hi,
I have found that this organisation has 12 other shops which are selling also such suspicious things.
Lena, Charoltte, if you would like to avoid treat other peoples you should report this situation at Police by calling 101 in UK. You may also report this at:

L
L
lena Kryl
, US
Jan 02, 2020 4:08 pm EST

i had the same problem as i orderd a backpack and instead i got a fake burberry scarf i was wondering did you get your money back and how did you get it back
Maria

Is BackpackClearanceSale.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests BackpackClearanceSale.com is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with BackpackClearanceSale.com, reviewing user feedback and how BackpackClearanceSale.com addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with BackpackClearanceSale.com. Trust, but verify.

BackpackClearanceSale.com earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: BackpackClearanceSale.com evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Our scan shows BackpackClearanceSale.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the backpackclearancesale.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Backpackclearancesale.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The backpackclearancesale.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

BackpackClearanceSale.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with BackpackClearanceSale.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BackpackClearanceSale.com Customer Service. Initial BackpackClearanceSale.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BackpackClearanceSale.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BackpackClearanceSale.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BackpackClearanceSale.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.