Avaia Artistic Jewelryvery unprofessional company!

A

I have ordered several times from AvaiaArtisticJewelry and must say that their products are really good and worth the money. But every time I ordered I received the incorrect size items! When I contacted them they were nice and offered me a replacement. But I wasted some extra money on shipping back and that's what bothers me the most. Their customer service is nice, they are always helpful, but they are making the same mistakes over and over again and that is not right! I'm very disappointed with AvaiaArtisticJewelry.