All Year Trendsdamaged product

I ordered Ionic Styler at allyeartrends.com last July 8, 2019. LBC delivered the packaged to my hometown on July 11, 2019. I opened the package the following day. the packaging was already broken, and the product was broken too. I messaged the website and facebook page of allyeartrends regarding my concern. I asked for a refund since it was a COD payment and the LBC already got my payment. They promised to send me a new product instead of refund. Now, it's been more than 2 weeks and they haven't replaced or refunded it. I constantly message them and ask their cooperation regarding my concern. All they do is respond to my message every other day saying "yes mam" or "naprocess na po mam". It's been two weeks since they last resonded to my messages. My lawyer and I would like to ask your help to trace the address of the online shop to report it to the authority. We've also seen that for the past weeks, they are active in delivering their products through LBC. We would really appreciate if you can help us at least in sending the address from they they ship the product of to where they receive the money for investigation. we also consulted to other legal authorities and all they need is the address. Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you so much. God bless.

I can send the screen shot of our exchange messages and the video of the damaged product if you need it.

• Updated by Lara Dianne Magtibay, Aug 27, 2019

Apologies, my mistake, it was more than 2 months already. Thank you.

La