Menu
Aegis Receivables Management Inc.
reviews & complaints

Aegis Receivables Management Inc.
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaint
1 resolved 0 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Aegis Receivables Management Inc.. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
9:01 pm

Aegis Receivables Management Inc. - NUMEROUS DAILY PHONE CALLES

AEGIS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT COMPANY HAS BEEN CALLING MY HOME EVERY DAY, SEVERAL TIMES A DAY STARTING AS EARLY AS 8:OOAM AND AS LATE AT 9:OO PM. THE REPRESENTATIVES HAVE VERY THICK ACCENTS AND GIVE THEIR NAMES AS NATHAN JONES AND BILL COOPER FROM WHAT I HAVE DOCUMENTED . I HAVE STATED TO THEM TWICE AS OF TODAY " PUT MY PHONE NUMBER ON YOUR DO NOT CALL LIST, I HAVE SENT CERTIFIED LETTERS TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE, THE CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY ABOUT YOUR CONTINUOUS SOLICITATIONS AS PER FDCPA LAW" AND THEY ARE STILL CALLING.

Hide full review
V

a representative named steve from this company called my house today 9 times in a total of 2hours and 9 minutes. i told the representative that the person they were calling for did not live here but i could get a message to them. the agent named steve did not want to leave a message so i told him not to call back. he called repeatedly and when i asked for a supervisor he said he was a supervisor and he owned the company. after repeatedly telling him to stop calling unless he wanted to leave a message he finally left a message with his name phone number and extension. i told him i would give the message to the person he was asking for. he then called back to ask me what time the person would return his call. at this point i again told him i was going to file a complaint and call the police for harrassment. after hanging up with steve for the 9th time i decided to call back and ask for a supervisor. i got a supervisor by the name of sam. i explained to sam what the probelm was and asked if steve is a supervisor or if he owned the company. sam informed me that steve is just an employee with no authority and assured me that this company would no longer call my house.

0 0
S
May 20, 2010 11:08 pm

hi sir i am working aegis but there is no brak time sift start 2pm brak time 3.30 pm after than no brak what we do many cce are not happy becose this is not good working mind no fras we can not go outside floor but why sir not good think

0 0