Having problems with ABCWages.com?

8 East concourse
Beaumaris, Victoria
Australia - 10451

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABCWages.com.

Complaints & Reviews

ABCWages.comI want to stop charges and cancel the loan

I took loan from the company www.abcwages.com. I wanted to return it, but when I tried to reach someone, all my emails and messages were returned back. Total scam. Also they continued to take money every month. I want to stop it, but I had no idea how. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Mr
      Mr_Regrent Mar 16, 2013

I went on the computer for a loan and gave my bank account information to ABCWages.com and they took $ 99.49 and bank charged $ 37.00 overdraft fee. I then closed the account, called the company and got just a voice recording.

• Th
      Thandi Hughes Nov 06, 2014

I am having the same problem I have now payed over 2000 for 200 they loaned and it took me a long time to get a responce. They will not speak to you over the phone only thru their website and there is no way to get a copy of contract. They are taking the money out the day before my payday and causing overdraft fees on my account and they wont stop. I can't afford the full payment but I have finally set up for full payment to come out of my account. I would rather be evicted and go live in a shelter than to continue to deal with this company.

Chris Dixon Dec 14, 2014

So I'm having the same issue! I'm schedule to pay it in full next week and was wondering if you paid ur loan in full, did they continue to take money out your account? Thanks!

• Gi
      Gilila Aug 07, 2015

They have been taking money out of my account for over a year now and I want it to stop!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices