Timeshare Registery InternationalDid NOTHING for 2 years for $800.00

We made this compaby $800.00 in December 2007 to sell our timeshare for us. I called them several times the first year as they never came to us with one offer...due to illness the next year they got off easy, calling them was not at the top of my list. It moved to the top of my list this month (April 2010) and I called, left a message on the general info option and implied to them I thought they were a scam company asnow in 2 years we never got one call or offer from them. I then got a call on our voicemail from Frank, leaving no number to contact him but he had an interested party I could call direct and left that persons name and number.

I decided I did not like the feel of this sudden interest in us or our timeshare and decided to check the company out on the internet and here I am...obviously I am going to cut my loses and have nothing more to do with them...I suggest anyone else considering doing business with them do the same.