Having problems with Best Buy?

Best Buy Customer Service Contacts

7601 Penn Avenue South
Richfield, Minnesota
United States - 55423-3645

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Best Buy Customer Service. Initial Best Buy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Best Buy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Best Buy. Discuss the issues you have had with Best Buy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Best Buy Complaints & Reviews

Feb 27, 2021

Best Buy — Radio installation

The tech that installed my radio was very rude and combative. From the very start he had an attitude toward...

Feb 26, 2021

Best Buy — Kitchen rage

I went to buy a Kitchen rage on 02/21/2021, I paid cash with a debit card same day they took my money from...

Feb 24, 2021

Best Buy — Poorest customer service

Ordered three appliances two weeks ago because we were told all three appliances were in stock at the store...

Feb 20, 2021

Best Buy — Repair service

I buy the best service packages available for everything nice I buy. I recently purchased a top of the line...

Best BuyMacBook Air

Hello, I purchased a Macbook Air on Aug 30, 2020 for my son who is in distance learning due to Covid and his school being closed. It was shipped out on September 7 and it was delivered by UPS on September 14, 2020.
I was out of town to attend a funeral and when i got home, the package was not there. Best Buy's Customer Care's Specialists review of my claim, said that they were unable to assist me and they were not going to refund or replace the laptop and that my only option was to contact my local police department and the shipper. I made a police report and made a claim with UPS, and it is now February 17, 2021 and I have heard absolutely nothing from Best Buy or UPS about my claim. I paid $924.00 to Best Buy for the MacBook and I have received absolutely nothing, $0.00 in return. I think that I deserve my money back or a laptop. BEST BUY says to contact UPS and when I call UPS, UPS tells me to contact Best Buy. All i know is I paid for a laptop back in Aug/September and it is now 5 months later and my son still has no laptop. Can someone PLEASE help me get this situation resolved. I would greatly appreciate it!
P.S. I have included the police report and the ticket information from the airlines showing that my son and I were out of town and was traveling back home the day the macbook was delivered. And that our flight was delayed on Sept 14th as well!

Best BuyTook 3500.00 dollars from me

I went into Best Buy to get appliances, which I have done on numerous occasions (as I flip houses). On this occasion, the appliances totaled around $3400 and I had $2300 on my Best Buy card. I paid off my CC at the store, the associate asked me if I wanted interest free for the appliances. We called citi card-Best Buys finance company. They asked if I wanted to raise my credit limit to $3500. I agreed to raising my limit to $3500. What Best Buy and Citibank ended up doing was taking $2300 for my previous balance owed and an additional $3500 from my debit card. They stole $3500 out of my account and no one will listen. We have sent in the bank statement showing the withdrawal and we still haven't gotten our money back. It's been over a year and a half of battling with them. Lots of promises that we'd get our money back only to receive nothing.

Feb 12, 2021

Best Buy — max, customer svc. mgr. at santa rosa, ca store

On 1/29, I attempted to exchange an Armor Edge screen protector under its lifetime warranty. The site...

Best BuyPrice Match not issued

I purchased a set of speakers and a subwoofer at Best Buy in June last year. Ten days later those items were on sale by the competition and by Best Buy itself at a $150 discount each. I called Best Buy to ask if they could give me a price match or if I needed to return the merchandise and I buy it again at the lower price. I was told that they would give me the price match and credit my account accordingly. In my next bill I received credit for only two of the items. I called customer service and I was told that they could only give me credit for one of the front speakers because they don't match price for similar items. After explaining that their customer service representative had told me that I would get the entire price match or I would have chosen to return the merchandise at the time, they acknowledged that they were responsible for the misinformation I was given and agreed to apply the pending credit. Since September I've been calling every month and talking to supervisors and managers who all promised that the credit would be issued in a matter of days. Two case numbers were opened to address the situation [protected] and [protected]). Nothing happened. Today (6 months later) I spoke to a supervisor who identified himself as Bruce and told me that there was no way that they could credit my account for the price match. The best he could do was give me 10% discount on my next purchase, which I found humiliating and refused to accept. When I said that I rather share the story in a public forum to advise shoppers on the issue he basically said that they don't care. He said that there are hundreds of complaints in their Facebook page and that Best Buy "is a big corporation and no matter how much we chop at the tree it would remain standing". His words. Wow!!! I couldn't believe it. I never thought I would hear something like that from a "customer service" representative. It seems that Best Buy doesn't care for their customers.

Feb 01, 2021

Best Buy — Purchase of a 65" samsung tv.. Tv died a month later..

I purchased a 75" Samsung Q60t TV from Best Buy in Melbourne Florida on November 30th 2020. The TV died...

Best BuyNO customer service

I went to the best buy in Colorado springs and walked around for about 5 minutes and finally found two employees talking. I asked about a large television and one looked at me and said that she will be with me in a few minutes. Both continued to talk as I stood there and stepped closer. I listened to them talk about none business issues and I asked again and she said that they will get someone to help. My girlfriend and I stood there and they looked at me and the male employee went to help a young female and joked with her. I stood next to them and when he said he would show her something I interrupted him and said I still wanted to know about the televisions. He said I was rude and would get the manager and walked off and never showed back up.

Jan 25, 2021

Best Buy — Renewal of microsoft 365 via geeksquad

I had an annual Microsoft 365 subscription that I purchased 3 years ago. BestBuy deducted their annual...

Best BuyMicrosoft flight simulator 2020

This is my second try and tomorrow I will complaint to the government and the BBB. When I complaint the first time, last week, I told you I wanted you to refund my order number: BBY01-[protected] no later then today. I checked my account and there is no refund. I purchased a Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and when I installed it it did not evaluate my PC for it to work with the program. Coming to find out, after the install, that my computer was not capable to run the program. Your failure to have the install excess my PC is deplorable. If I do not see the refund on my account tomorrow, I will make sure the proper government department and BBB will know about it. If I do not see the refund by 10 AM Pacific time I will file my complaint.

Brynjar Halldorsson

Jan 21, 2021

Best Buy — The geek personnel agressive attack! In best buy

I had purchased a apple lap top and a apple cell phone and another cellphone and I did not know how to...

Best BuyOven

I purchased a Kitchenaid Wall Oven and Extended Warranty one year ago from Best Buy. It worked well for 11 months then stopped heating up. I have had 4 visits this far from Greek Squad because they can't seem to fix it. Each time I call them back to re-schedule a repair they are at least one week out so now I have been without an over for nearly 2 months. Incidentally, I love to cook otherwise being without an over might be acceptable. And because this happened in December I was not able to host my annual cookie baking night with my granddaughters, or prepare holiday meals on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day. Now we are nearing the end of January and still NO OVEN!

Geek Squad doesn't care. I was told they can't "do me any favors" when I asked to exchange the oven for a different one even though I offered to pay all expenses of installing it and any difference in cost since it is one year later. In my opionion I don't see this as asking for a FAVOR! Paying for a kitchen appliance that works is an EXPECTATION! I feel like they sold me a bad product and they should put themselves in my shoes and stand behind a product they represent!

Best BuyFire place

I purchase the fireplace through the best buy website on black Friday. I received an email fro best buy on December 5th 2020 stating that there was a delay in my order and that the order would be cancelled on January 4th if not recieved by then.

I went to best buy in Melbourne Florida on January 4th and recieved nothing. I got an email later that day stating that the order has been cancelled and that I would receive a refund. I called corporate best buy last Wednesday and was told that it would be expedited. Since then, before and after, I have not received a call, email, or any communication from best buy even acknowledging my issue. The total refund is ~$600.00.

Fire place

Best BuySamsung TV

If you buy a TV at BEst Buy, make sure to have THEM turn it on and set it up. This way you'll make sure the TV works. If there is any physical damage to the TV, even while in the box, they won't accept the return. I bought a broken TV and they would not take it back. Return person refused. Then manager told me that I probably broke the TV. The box looked like it had been hit with something. Very small dent that I did not see when I bought it. Really folks, I did not break the TV. Took it out of the box, I set it up and the screen was broken. They would not take it back.

Samsung TV

Best BuyBest Buy Politics

Heard you were canceling giving to conservative politicians that are questioning the election. So I will be canceling any business with you in the future. None of my money will be going into your coffers. It appears to me that your company does not seem to care about the other half of the country that voted the way they did. I guess its good to know that Best Buy is doing so well as a company that it ca alginate half the country. I know many people are thinking the way I do and are doing away with business that are acting like yours in this current political situation. So if you business begins dropping you will know why.

Jan 08, 2021

Best Buy — Xbox game purchase

Best Buy refused to refund a game purchased as a Christmas gift at their store in San Carlos CA. The purchase...

Jan 07, 2021

BestBuy — Unauthorized credit card charges, with late charges being added

Two (2) laptops purchased ($1, 349.99 each) on 11 Nov 2020; and returned in 16 days (16 Dec). Numerou...

Dec 23, 2020

Best Buy — Curb side pick up same day

Payed for a tv because it said it would be ready to pick up today, my son waited outside till the store...