Having problems with Zynga?

Zynga Customer Service Contacts

699 8th Street
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zynga Customer Service. Initial Zynga complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zynga above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zynga. Discuss the issues you have had with Zynga and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ZyngaWords with friends 2 - solo challenge

Was playing this evening and was looking at the word that was accepted as valid for the virtual challenger - oxo. When I looked at the dictionary it was described as a cube for making broth. However, oxo is a brand name and not a valid word. Since when are brand names i.e. Pepsi or maxwell house coffee or dentyne gum etc.

If you want to get into ridiculous word play you should provide all the "valid" words that have a definition, and not ones that are "no definition is available yet".

ZyngaSpades plus

Zynga rigs the spades plus game in an effort to try to get players to purchase coins. I'm sure allot of people say that simply because they lose. However, I have used different accounts to test the theory, and it is quite obvious. I believe they also have shills playing for them as well due to some of the crazy moves certain "partners" do in order to ensure a loss. If reported, some players are instantly banned, while others continuously get away with violating the rules. Since there's money involved for those who purchase coins, I feel these are criminal acts by zynga.

Oct 20, 2020

Zynga — Willy Wonka slots

If you do not spend money your chance of winning on any machine are lowered by well over half. I have stat...

ZyngaHit it rich slots on android device - coins wiped out upon "game has encountered an error" message

I was playing my game 10/7/2020, had 106 Billion coins (a major feat in itself), and the game started spinning, would not stop. a banner came up "game has encountered an error"...then it rebooted itself I guess, then it shows only 105K coins. I panicked. I force stopped the game, went out, went back in...still only 105K coins. I emailed the vip folks...and it's been over 24 hours with no reply and my coins are still not there. I've been forced to try to play with my hourly spins...but impossible. I REALLY would appreciate getting my coins back please. Please help. I understand with technology there will be issues, but I would appreciate some timely resolution and all 106 billion coins back please.

Sep 29, 2020

Zynga Games — Farmville

Dear Zynga people: It is a sad day indeed for the demise of Farmville... To just say it's done and that'...

ZyngaWord classic

Since your web designer changed the format a few weeks ago, it is impossible to delete "done" games. Also, in order to create new games, an old game must be opened and "rematch" tapped sometimes as many as four times. How do I correct these issues? I am an avid user and am completely frustrated. I find it hard to believe that others have not complained about this.

Sep 07, 2020

Zynga Poker. — My account has gone with my missing billions 5th/6th sept.

My account went missing along with my missing billions l had 4/5 billion poker chips on my Zynga poker...

Aug 11, 2020

Zynga inc. — Application

I have $15 billion chips and 300 plus gold and 400 plus tickets on zynga poker app.. I didn't do...

ZyngaCharged $79.99 fraud!!

I acidently touched the screen when a phontom box appeared in the screen that said i would be charged $7.99 so I quikly went into manage subscriptions and cancelled i could not get a refund on the $7.99 and was told that it would cancel at the end of the cycle month. I then looked at my bank on line transactions to find that i was in fact charged $79.99 !!! and that it said it was recurring. I never intended to purchase anything i merely let my eyes move from the screen for a second and touch it when a at the wrong time.

Please remove the charge immediately as $79.99 is a substantial amount of money at these times when we are out of work.

please contact me immediately

Manny Milan

[protected]
          [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Manny Milan · Jul 17, 2020

I accidentally clicked on a box that said it would charge me $7.99 so I cancelled the subscription and was told I would not get that refunded but it would cancel at the end of the billing cycle. then I look in my bank to see that they charged me $79.99!!! this is online piracy, theft the little box came up as I was playing the game. I need an immediate refund.

Its a shame I used to like playing the spades plus game

Manny milan
              [protected]
              [email protected]

ZyngaGin rummy plus

I was trying to teach my friend how to play Gin Rummy Plus using your app. She didn't have enough coins to learn on, so I thought it no big deal to share some of mine, so I could teach her. But, because of it (I think) I was permanently suspended. That is unfair since I was not given a warning first, and did not know it was a problem. I have always been fair, and respectful in playing. This should fairly be reversed. My email/facebook login in is [protected]@gmail.com It happened at about 6:30 pm mountain time on July 10, 2020

ZyngaHold em poker

There is a section balled challenges, and it claims once you complete the challenge you will receive, in my case, 6 trillion and a second challenge, 262 billion chips. I have screenshots before and after completion. I never received those chips and wrote their support. They gave some off the wall answer that did NOT explain my concern. I then wrote a letter with attachments to their chief legal officer. No answer. I filed a complaint to their BBB. The answer I got this morning said they resolved the case. A total lie. I have told the BBB that was an unacceptable answer and included my attachments.

Hold em poker
              Hold em poker

ZyngaFarmville 2 country escape.

I can't get into the game. If I do it's only for a few seconds. Boat race, pike, marie's board, I can't get them to load. If I do get to do something, the game kicks me out and anything I did do is gone like it never happened when I get back in. I was in first place with the points to win the extra farm hand for a week and I had just one the last 30 farmhand. Now I can't get back in to get or use either one. Now there is 2 new quests going on where I could use them and I can't. I'm not happy about not being able to play. I have 12. Something operating system on my ipad and it's not my internet. Please fix this

ZyngaGin rummy plus

A player was using chat to make unfriendly comments while playing the game it distracted me while playing and I lost quite a few coins. He called me a [censored] and an [censored]. Do you drop or suspend players for that kind of behavior. I noticed he has been a player since 2017 and if he has been acting like this and he has not been taken out of the game. If he has been saying things like that to me what has he been saying to other players.

Gin rummy plus
                  Gin rummy plus

ZyngaPoker chips

I am playing zynga poker since last 5 years with the same account. This month they first block my big stack table and then took my 114t chips and inform me that I am transferring chips where as I made my chips fairly. I send many emails but again and again sending same response. Need to log case against them. I have proof of emails send to customer support. They are doing this only to buy chips from them. They gave me 119m chips only to play. Again I made 3t chips and then they block my big table stacks. I spend 10 to 12 hours daily to made my chips and they took in one minute.

Jun 01, 2020

Zynga — Poker app on iphone

I am 73, retired, and in isolation. I have been playing this game for well over five years. Last night I got...

Jun 02, 2020

Zynga — My account was banned. My chip also gone 330t in my account

Yesterday, 31/05/2020 My Account "AyieSyed" was banned. Actually this account have 330T. I need...

ZyngaPoker

My acc [protected]@gmail.com get ban around 11.46pm on 24th May 2020. I only play big table only by joining others. I win alot of chips. I think someone make fake report against me. Please dont take fake report from others players and I hope Zynga should unban my acc back. Seriously hoping to get back my account with my winning chips. I believe zynga is a fair play in this situation Zynga was not fair to my account. Please revert soonest possible.

Poker

May 12, 2020

Zynga — Zygna words with friends

I constantly get: network error, please check your internet connection, restart browser and try again later...

May 09, 2020

Zynga — A purchase of 199.99 with tax 213.

This happened before. I am a loyal player, have played for years Its come to a point that I cannot deal with...

Zyngagin rummy plus

My opponent picked an ace of ♠️ which was the first card to start the game - which I had also wanted to complete my set. But they picked it first. And it was a 50k bet game. However, just one hand later, my opponent got gin. And my ace of ♠️ was no where in their hand even though they had picked it.

Also, this game is heavily rigged. Dishonest!