Having problems with Meijer?

Meijer Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 363 4537 (Customer Questions)
+1 866 763 4537 (Meijer Private Label Credit Card)
+1 866 789 6041 (Meijer Platinum MasterCard)
2929 Walker Ave., NW
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
United States - 49544-9424
Customer Care

Ask a Question

Store Locator

Corporate Questions, Real Estate Inquiries, Meijer Real Estate Department, 2929 Walker Ave., NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544-9424

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Meijer Customer Service. Initial Meijer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Meijer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Meijer. Discuss the issues you have had with Meijer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Meijer Complaints & Reviews

Feb 15, 2021

Meijer — Wait time

I'm at your facilities in Allen park Michigan on fair lane drive. Standing in line with 50 others for...

Feb 14, 2021

Meijer — Purple cow mini ice cream sandwiches

I opened my box of ice cream sandwiches and found all of the sandwiches smashed. Also found one with half of...

MeijerBette at the service desk. Brighton, Mi store #46.

I have been shopping at this store for 30 years and I am very loyal to Meijers. I grew up in Grand Rapids and shopped at the Alpine store since I was 7 years old. I am also a mgr in retail at a big box store and understand that we need to hire elderly. Bette has been at the regular registers and I avoid her lines at all cost. She is slow and talks way too much about nothing. I don't need to know that my card is now being processed. Today (1-29) she was at the service desk alone and she is not positioned well. I actually had to walk her through how to make a payment. She got out a notebook and starting to look up how to make a payment. I'm sure that she is a nice women but not so sure retail is her thing. Maybe she could work in the indoor plant area or fish area. She has no speed and her lines back up. I will continue to shop at this store but will avoid her lines which is difficult when there are only self check outs and 2 other registers running.

MeijerMeijers Cut Leaf Spinach

Date: purchase 2020?
    Date of incident: Jan 26, 2021
    Description of the incident: prepared spinach while eating I discovered a hard substance. It was hard and dark. I would think it might be some type of wood. I can not say the day I bought this can of spinach but I would like a refund of that can and the remaining can that is not opened.
    Marilyn Thomas
    18483 Tarpey Dr
    Macomb, MI. 48044
    [protected]

Meijers Cut Leaf Spinach

MeijerSocial distancing vs. proper wearing of face masks

We were in the Angola store in the check out line today. The check out called my husband on the carpet for being 4 feet away of the customer ahead of us. He move back as requested. However, my complaint is that 2 of the 3 adults that were ahead of us were wearing their masks under their noses and the check out never mentioned it to them! Additionally, there was another shopper directly behind me that was less than 2 feet away from me and the check out did not see fit to let him know about the 6 foot rule. I asked at the customer service desk which was more important--6 foot social distancing or wearing the face mask properly. The attendant said that she thought it would be the face mask. Which I heartily agree.

MeijerPete meijer

I am a Republican and I spend around $300. a week in either the Gaylord or acme Michigan stores. I want to let you know that my money will be going to a different store from now on. I will NEVER set foot in another Meijer store. My parents shopped at the traverse city store from the time it was built and if you think people who support TRUMP will forget I have news for you, we won't.

Dec 30, 2020

Meijer — Pharmacy

On Christmas Eve a little before 5:00 pm (pharmacy closing time that day) my wife went to the DeWitt...

Dewitt
          Dec 22, 2020

Meijer — In stock issues every department

We have been shopping the Mchenry Illinois store a few years now, when management changed about a 1.5 year...

MeijerChicken wings

There haven't any been any fresh chicken wings at this location prior to Thanksgiving (Telegraph Rd and 12 Mile Rd). There were no wings today when I traveled there. There are other chicken parts but no wings. I had to complete my shopping 2 miles away to at Kroger to purchase wings. This occurs often at this location with other products as well. The shelves are not restocked on a regular basis.

Dec 12, 2020

Meijer — Online pickup

Order #: [protected] Arrived at 11:10 and called to inform them I was here for the pickup for 11am-12pm. They...

Dec 09, 2020

Meijer — I’d like to file a formal complaint against a store manager

My name is Benjamin Campbell and I'd like to file a formal complaint for harassment, profiling. Tonight...

Dec 07, 2020

Meijer — Grocery pickup

We waited over half an hour for a pre-ordered grocery pickup order. This being our first pickup at Reynold...

MeijerNintendo switch

I purchased a nintendo switch at a meijers store on dixie hwy in louisville ky on dec. 1st 2020 i brought it home attempted to hook it up and couldnt get it to work, i called the customer service number for nintendo and they couldnt get it to work for me either the gentleman wanted me to ship it back to them but i dont believe there is anything wrong with it i honestly believe its just me i am 80 years old and not real electronic savvy so i deceided to return it to the store on dec. 2nd 2020 and get a refund as i was under the impression that i had 30 days to return it. i was told that was only if it had not been opened but that is not what your store policy says that is posted, i think that is very deceiving if i had known that you could not open it i would never have bought it, meijers has lost a loyal customer over this as i feel i have been wronged.thank you for nothing

Dec 01, 2020

Meijer — Workers

Tonight I was leaving the Meijer store in Machesney Park, IL and the younger kid putting carts away had hi...

Nov 30, 2020

Meijer — Elf on a shelf cereal

I wanted to purchase three boxes of General Mills, Elf on a Shelf Cereal. Waited for 20 min in a long long...

Nov 29, 2020

Meijer — Website and sales

On friday, november 27th my mother purchased an element roku tv online from meijer in ontario, ohio. She ha...

Nov 23, 2020

Meijer — Grocery pickup service department

I had put an order in for Groceries on 11/22/20. The time given me was 3 to 4 pm. We waited without any...

MeijerHome delivery

I ordered 30 + items to be delivered on 11/20/2020 at 12:30pm, with my order suppose to be delivered between 2-3 pm. It's now 7:00pm and I haven't heard from anyone, with even a courtesy call to advise when my order will be delivered or the problem holding it up.

I really cannot believe they are so busy that they couldn't extend a call and let us know when or what time our order is going to be delivered.

Ridiculous!!!

Nov 01, 2020

Meijers Grocery Store — Halloween candy was not 50% off the day after halloween this year

Meijers Halloween candy wasn't on sale 50% off like they have for several years before so we purchased...

Caledonia
                Oct 22, 2020

Meijer — Cashiers

I'm not sure what the problem is with meijers cashiers, however I've complained about this before...