[Resolved] Research on Sara / truth

I've been doing a bit of research on this Sara Mangus person and all the stories about her on the web, regarding their validity and I've come to the conclusion that these awful stories are all true. She denies the allegations, of course who would want to admit such horrible things about themselves?

Let's start with the first story from an individual named Ben:

I was going to school and had started talking to sara. On my first trip home, upon arriving, I'm told by my parents I have a pay message from someone named sara and that the message will attempted to be delivered again in about an hour. I'd never heard of such a thing. So about an hour later, phone rings.. i accepted the charges. It's sara saying she left her dads house and is on a greyhound bus scheduled to Columbus, OH ..where she knew my parents lived/I was going for xmas. This would be December 2001.

She traveled from PA to OH, uninvited, unwelcome, and without letting anyone know until the day of her arrival.

I picked her up, had her stay with me for a night. She then had to spend a couple nights in emergency shelter for battered women. She ended up in a homeless shelter at night and working at mcdonalds during the day. Suddenly she's living with some crazy religious mexican family on the outskirts of columbus.

She came to "visit" me .. again, uninvited/unwelcome and with absolutely no place to stay.

She eventually moved back to PA and lived with her dad and her sister.

Her dad drove a jeep grand cherokee at the time.

Then while i was there, she started talking to a guy in washington. I want to say his name was Luke. She ended up "dumping" me for him and moving to washington very shortly after. It was the last I ever heard from her.

Later on, she made friends with an ex of mine and told my ex that I raped her. ###. She told me it was her first time and ..well.. no way. There was seriously some MAJOR gappy issues there. And her ### stunk worse than you can imagine. It seriously made me want to harf. She is legit insane.

Sara deserves everything you wrote about her. It's 100% true. She told me after it was already obvious to me that she had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and had done some time in a legit mental health facility. Her family hates her.. I got to watch, first hand, many of her complete tantrums with her father, over NOTHING.

thank you for giving this ### nutjob EXACTLY what she deserves.

So, I decided to look up a background report on Sara Mangus and her previous addresses. You can click here to see it yourself: https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/sara-e-mangus_id_G1600995300957375067

Attached is Sara's address in PA at the time this event occurred. And what do you know? Almost immediately she moved to OH.

Ben states Sara took off to WA to hook up with a guy named Luke. And guess what? She lived in WA immediately after OH. (See attached.)

Here's a reply from Luke:

It's all true. I'm the Luke referenced in the comments above that she moved in with in Washington after I flew her from Pennsylvania. First to Port Angeles, then to Port Hadlock, then she moved with me to Port Townsend. It was a disaster from the start. She never worked but a couple days the entire time as she leeched off me. Eventually she slept with a guy who was the lead singer of a Bremerton punk band called Kane Hodder, in our bed no less. He stole a bunch of my DVDs and I broke up with her. I called 911 on her after she started cutting her wrists. Shortly thereafter she ended up at a house in Port Orchard before she wore out her welcome there and ended up in Seattle. During our time together I bought her a kitten she named October. I wonder what kind of horrors that kitten endured.

Guess what? Sara's background report shows an address for her in Port Hadlock. (See attached.)

Attached is her Port Orchard address that Luke mentioned and screenshots from her old blog (awkward-rhythm.livejournal.com) where she posts photos of Port Townsend.

You can check out Sara's old livejournal from this time range here where she references Luke and October the cat, whom she admit died due to her own neglect: https://awkward-rhythm.livejournal.com/

Would love to hear from Mike, Chelsea and Kevin Langmack.

• Resolution statement

Resolved.

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, Apr 03, 2019

Here's a screenshot of Sara's friend April mentioning Kane Hodder

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, Apr 04, 2019

Hey look, mentions of Kane Hodder on Sara's old blog @girlrobots and @itsnotyrvanity

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, Apr 06, 2019

I was put in touch with Andrew who had some interesting stories as well.

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, Apr 08, 2019

From Andrew:

She used to call my house at all hours of the night. Got kicked out of her house but an ex boyfriend and tried to harass me into staying at my place.

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, Apr 12, 2019

Drama dating back to 2003. I was in HIGH SCHOOL and you were doing this [censored]. And you've continued ever since haven't you Sara?

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 12, 2019

A couple of gross pictures

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 12, 2019

Proof that Sara is STILL harassing people online.

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 12, 2019

Sara Mangus / Sara Mills now lives at 1389 Jefferson St, Oakland, CA 94612, USA Domain Oakland Apartments

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 18, 2019

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 18, 2019

She is from Toms River, NJ

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 20, 2019

lol wtf

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 23, 2019

and she thinks people are jealous of her..

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 24, 2019

1389 Jefferson St Unit B312
    Oakland, CA 94612

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 25, 2019

From Felicia:

"How disrespected, taken for granted, lied to, cheated, and manipulated. Yes, you Sara, single handedly have made me feel this way.

It was a lot for me some days to not want to kick you out the door after seeing that all you would do was sleep in my bed or my family's' couch, use my stuff, eat our food, use our computer all day, our phone and make long distance phone calls that you lied about and said that you were using a phone card. And on top of that, you had to be asked to do what was right which was some simple house chores.

That's really pathetic. Ever heard of the term "FREE-LOADER?" Ever thought of yourself as one. Well, don't rationalize your way out of not being identified with that term because that is all you have ever been here.

All you do is obsess over Ben and your psuedo-internet social life. It isn't real.

How can you even think to maintain what you have with Ben in the future? Are you going to mooch off of him too? Do you expect him to take care of you? That gets old Sara, and if that is your plan, well I think you've got another thing coming. He's smarter than that and he'll end up kicking you to the curb and then what will you have. Have you ever contemplated your life without Ben at this point? Do you see that he is your escape and not your salvation? Two un-whole people do not make a complete person. It will not make a complete relationship. He has things that he needs to work through and so do you. So baby girl, don't put all your cards on that one.

Taking you home hurt me.

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 25, 2019

From Lavonne:

Well Sara,

First of all I didn't call you a "Skitzo". Sara about your situation...Darling, you were rude to people when they would call. My sister and my friend were surprised at your lack of manners. You seemed to appreciate nothing and took advantage of any one and every one you could. You went out of here on Saturday morning looking very angry and couldn't even say thank you or good bye. I think you almost thought it was Felicia's duty to take you.

Sara, you need a real wake up call. People, including your parents don't owe you anything. You should be grateful for what people have done for you. Ben's mother has a right to know some about you Sara. Yes, those things may be in your past but you have a lot to work through to get to your future.

but not so much as a real thank you came from you

You were all about you Sara.

Telling you or asking you to do your part around the house in exchange for your staying here and eating freely should have not been treated like an inconvenience to you.

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 27, 2019

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 27, 2019

So not only is Sara a bat [censored] crazy, hideously ugly, piece of [censored] liar and horrible human being but she's a cokehead too!

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, May 31, 2019

Imagine having teeth that bad at 16.. Drugs man

• Updated by AlmightyAlrighty, Jun 03, 2019

Uncropped version. I was being nice by cropping out her friend. Photo is unedited. It's common knowledge that she has since lost her upper teeth and wears dentures.

Al
Apr 03, 2019

Comments

• Al
      May 15, 2019

One single screen cap of a post typed almost 6 months ago...and don't even target the post at any particular individual or name the person ...hardly grounds for harassment.

Probably best to just to forget about her. Move on and enjoy positive things.

May 20, 2019

She don't look too bad, all things considered.

May 21, 2019
    Best Best Advice

@AlecM Oh please. Even YOU know she's hideous.

May 21, 2019

Possibly average. A 4 out of 10 with it being maybe 5 out of 10 if not for the tattoos. But that's just personal opinion. It's in the eye of the beholder at the end of the day. And there is more to the person than just looks.

Jun 02, 2019

"Imagine having teeth that bad at 16.. Drugs man"

I cant tell, the photo is so bad quality and blurry around the teeth area, could have used photoshop to add in some dark spots.

Can't really see how drugs would directly affect teeth. Things that have a bad effect on teeth are usually lots of sugar along with lack of care, ie, brushing. Coffee and smoking can cause staining.