Luz Eneida Roman Viera - Confirmation #gyuh4Jthe nonprofessional service received from customer service - main desk

L Aug 06, 2018

The lady at the front desk was very rude, using a negative body language, it was very frustrated experience very early in the morning at 6:00 Am.

I had one suitcase to check out and one carry on, from the very beginning this lady had a very unprofessional aptitude and I ask if they going to charge me for the carry on she just ignore my question so I just check out one bag. Unfortunately the lady at boarding toll me that I have to pay $60.00 for my carry on, it was not time for allegations so I paid $60 unnecessarily. We travel a lot for Spirit and this is the first time I am doing a complain but I had many other situations where I had very hard time on this airlines.

I do request a refund to resolve this issue.

Luz Eneida Roman Viera -

Date: July 24, 2018
In Atlanta airport - Flight 231 - Agent 48987
Confirmation # GYUH4J

• Updated by Luz Eneida Roman Viera · Aug 06, 2018

I do request a refund to resolve this issue.