loyalsale.comBad experience

M

A friend of mine has mislead by saying that he is confident in this company, so I had no doubts while I was submitting an order with them. After receiving a confirmation I’ve started to wait but then I’ve got contacted by customs representative who told me that my order is stuck in customs because of unresolved tax issues, he asked money to resolve this. I’ve started to look online about this company and discovered that there are many complaints from other people. A very bad experience.