Knightvest CapitalNO customer service, liars

P

These people took over the apartments I am living in spring 2012. They came in here acting all nice, sweet, and boasting about "super customer service for residents". ALL LIES!!!

Sure, they have been fixing stuff up a little, but when the new management asked to know about anything else going on with the apartments, I notified them.

Two problems specifically, my front door is warped and bowed and bugs, dirt, wind, and light come thru from around the door jam! The new manger PROMISED me twice that I would have a NEW front door by the end of summer, which has STILL not happened.
I also had to go buy my own ac unit for the window because they couldnt ever be bothered fixing the one in house unit!

This amoung many other problems with this place they have lied about.

I even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau which they ignored!

Thats ok, I have plenty of other consumer agencies to report them to.

DONT bother looking at Glen Arbor apartments or any other apartments this company manages, cause all they care about is getting your rent money! They dont give a damn about you!!!