harrisco.netThey didn't pay and impossible to get your money

B

Stay away from the company www.harrisco.net. I worked for this company and they promised to provide money at the end of each week. But they never paid me at all. I waited for my money about a month, but I still haven’t received it. At the beginning, I heard fake promise ad excuses, later they started to avoid me and ignored my emails. Now they simply avoid me. I have no idea how to get money from them, but I really want to get my earned money. Please, somebody help me.