Ekamai RestaurantRefusal to pay Contractor for services

M

I am the contractor who did the conversion work on the Ekamai Restaurant's new 2100 South location in Sugar House . Woot an O, the owners of the restaurant, know that I have two sons who recently had kidney transplants (and that my wife and I were the doners) and that they require thousands of dollars per month in anti-rejection medicine. Even with that knowledge, they breached our contract owing me tens of thousands of dollars, leaving me in such a financial mess that I can't afford to pay for an Attorney to sue them!
So now their enjoying their new restaurant, turning a profit on me and my families dime!
Please help me collect by putting some pressure on them. Let's boycott them until they do what is ethically and humanly right by paying their bills!

• Mi
    Mike T Contractor Jul 30, 2012

I am the contractor who did the conversion work on the new Ekamai Restaurant 2100 South location. Woot an O, the owners of the restaurant, know that I have two sons who recently had kidney transplants (and that my wife and I were the doners) and require thousands of dollars per month in anti-rejection medicine. Even with that knowledge, they breached our contract by stiffing me for tens of thousands of dollars leaving me in such a financial mess that I can't afford to pay for an Attorney to sue them!