Edward EngelbrideIlligal activities

P

Edward Engelbride is an interesting figure in the Empire that is SUNY.

You would Think that as Chancellor of he just might concern himself with illegal activities in the community colleges operating under his auspices. WRONG!

When I explained to Dennis Golladay that I had personally witnessed the record tampering of my own academic record he simply told me to take it up with the president’s office and the board of trustees there. Funny but when I tried to do that the school just gets real mad and blocks my mail to the trustees so that they don’t find out how irresponsible the school is! Even The assistant to the president Amy Russo Renna intercepted my correspondence out of sheer desperation that the incident not leak past the confines of the school! Intercepting mail is a federal offense- but amy does not care!

Let the records show that SUNY OCC targeted sufficient numbers of students – mostly minority! such that a program was forced to close! Dental hygiene closed after a load of black women were ousted out of there via abuse!! OCC is racxist. Plus I personally know a middleaged black male who was refused graduation!!! by the provost! Please confirm with administration there!

When I called to try to speak with Dennis Golladay he became uncomfortable about it and rather than “man up” he simply had me put through to public safety. Why? Because I am a middle aged woman who saw a crime and erroneously thought that anyone in power above the criminal who committed it might be concerned about it. No way! Corruption and coverup is the name of the game at SUNY! Chancellor Edward Engelbride also makes such big money that he also has a “Who Cares?” attitude!!!

Edward Engelbride