Planet Fitness Hennopsviewno hot water in change rooms, since 3 december 2018, already 10 december 2018

There is no hot water in the change rooms since 3 december 2018, a sign went up with an apology that there will be no hot water due to a burst water pipe in the area, interesting part is that there is cold water, no hot water??? On further investigation I found out from the manager that and I qoute from the manager, 5 december 2018: "ac company has been here the past 2 days, however with load shedding they are unable to undergo any work due to testing is requires first before elements are removed. Will be back to try again tomorrow and attend. I went gym today and still no hot water, the receptionist told me that it will only be fixed end january 2019??? I send the manager a whatsapp to ask if this was correct? His reponse:" warm water will will be fixed end of janaury 2019, we are awaiting parts from over seas for the inline heat pump and elements. First they gave us the bull story of burst pipes, now this. This is pathetic customer service, something planet fitness do not have a clue what it means, no use to lodge a complaint on there customer service email adress, you can just as well talk to your house brick wall, same response. To me this is totally unacceptable, we pay a heavty monthly fee, but do not get what we pay for. Please take this up with the company, we as memebers demand better service than this!!!

Ko